“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this new language? "special standing area"? Isn't this a seated event?
I'm wondering if it said that all along? I think it's referring to the party area as it's normally a standing area. Also, as they still mention seating three times, I'd be surprised that they've changed it to a standing party without notice and without a price decrease. But it's Disney and you never know.

I'm wondering if it said that all along? I think it's referring to the party area as it's normally a standing area. Also, as they still mention seating three times, I'd be surprised that they've changed it to a standing party without notice and without a price decrease. But it's Disney and you never know.

I do believe that wording has been there quite awhile. It was discussed in one of my Disney groups, but the party never changed.

And, yay, finally booked for August!

From Disney Website: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/frozen-ever-after-sparkling-dessert-party/
A Sweet Finale
Enjoy a delightful end to your magical day with delectable desserts and spectacular fireworks viewed from a special standing area, followed by a musical boat ride at Frozen Ever After.

Is this new language? "special standing area"? Isn't this a seated event?

See this thread - https://www.disboards.com/threads/frozen-dessert-party-change.3748486/#post-60673406

Even though I have never actually looked at my watch when leaving the park - I would say that you probably will start walking over the ride by 9:30 and give yourself 20 to 30 minutes to actually go through the que and ride - you will probably be out of the parking lot by 10:30 depending on your mode of transportation (car vs. bus)

Even though I have never actually looked at my watch when leaving the park
Because clock-out time was 10PM, which included walk time from the FEA ride to the backstage time clock, I had to watch my watch.
I would say that you probably will start walking over the ride by 9:30 and give yourself 20 to 30 minutes to actually go through the que and ride
You're a little strong on the amount of time but close enough. I'd put it closer to 9:45/9:50.

Sorry if these have been answered before but 3 quick questions:

1-are the tickets able to be cancelled/refunded prior to the event?
2-how long do you actually have at the party before they bring you over to the viewing area?
3-can you bring a dessert and/or drink with you from the party to the viewing area?

thanks!

Sorry if these have been answered before but 3 quick questions:

1-are the tickets able to be cancelled/refunded prior to the event?
2-how long do you actually have at the party before they bring you over to the viewing area?
3-can you bring a dessert and/or drink with you from the party to the viewing area?

thanks!

There is a 24hr cancellation policy. Unless the dessert portion gets moved indoors, you eat and view from your table. Ours was moved indoors and while I didn't track time, seems like we had a good half hour, 45 minutes before we were taken to the viewing area. I don't think anyone would stop you from taking a plate and/or drink with you.

There is a 24hr cancellation policy. Unless the dessert portion gets moved indoors, you eat and view from your table. Ours was moved indoors and while I didn't track time, seems like we had a good half hour, 45 minutes before we were taken to the viewing area. I don't think anyone would stop you from taking a plate and/or drink with you.

Oh ok. So if the event is outdoors like planned you just sit at your table to watch illuminations?

how long do you actually have at the party before they bring you over to the viewing area?
As posted previously, if the party takes place where it's supposed to, lagoon side, the party area and viewing area are the same place. You don't get moved. However, if it's moved to the indoor location in Norway due to weather, they leave for the viewing area about 15 minutes before the show.
can you bring a dessert and/or drink with you from the party to the viewing area?
That assumes that the party took place indoors. That being the case, yes, you can take food and drinks to the viewing area.

Last edited:
I would assume strollers aren’t allowed in the party. But what does the space look like? Is it possible to accommodate?

My DD age 5 would love this but the baby will probably be asleep by then 13 months, so I was thinking I could leave her sleeping in the small umbrella stroller and wheel her in and stick it half way under a table etc etc. I would normally just baby wear her (also an option). But it August that will be HOT!

If not I may book this for just my husband and DD thoughts?

I would assume strollers aren’t allowed in the party.
That's normally the case, however if it's a sleeping infant and it's not a bus size stroller that could be a trip hazard just ask any of the party staff and they will ask the Party leader. They can also provide a high chair if that works. They will make every attempt to accommodate you. You should be fine.

I would assume strollers aren’t allowed in the party. But what does the space look like? Is it possible to accommodate?
We were there in March, and had an umbrella double stroller with 2 sleeping babies. We asked the CM, she asked party leader, and they gave us the ok. We were at 2 tables in the far corner and the stroller fit right between our 2 tables.

Just booked for August 11th! We did this party last year in March and loved it, despite having to be inside due to rain. We’re hoping for an outside party this time!

Officially booked! I went back and forth between this and a private cruise (thinking that might be easier with the baby). But decided I like the food options and drinks here. Worst case I have to wear the baby in the heat of August :rotfl2:

Last edited:

My DD age 5 would love this but the baby will probably be asleep by then 13 months, so I was thinking I could leave her sleeping in the small umbrella stroller and wheel her in and stick it half way under a table etc etc. I would normally just baby wear her (also an option). But it August that will be HOT!

If not I may book this for just my husband and DD thoughts?

The CMs at these parties are usually very accommodating. I remember once at the ROLDP my brother wanted chocolate milk and the CM actually went out to a stand and brought it to him at no charge! Shout-out to the ROLDP CMs!! I believe that FEADP CMs would be able to fit the stroller in the dining area, as long as it is not a monster truck of a stroller. I would also suggest to go together; I find it is always more fun as a family!

The CMs at these parties are usually very accommodating. I believe that FEADP CMs would be able to fit the stroller in the dining area, as long as it is not a monster truck of a stroller.
Yes they are, however, I wouldn't want others to get the impression that anyone with a stroller will be able to bring it to their table. Most strollers will have to be parked. The policy is that strollers need to be parked, except in certain circumstances such as outlined in post #2694. That's also the policy for the Star Wars party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter