“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every park has a dessert party now, and it seems like it’s a major money maker for Disney.
Due to it being a small-ish party it's not as much of a money maker as you might think. The major money makers are the private parties and events taking place every day and night at the other event venues around the lagoon and various pavilions. Not to mention similar events at DHS and AK.
Seriously...this is getting ridiculous.
This is not unusual for this party.

Due to it being a small-ish party it's not as much of a money maker as you might think. The major money makers are the private parties and events taking place every day and night at the other event venues around the lagoon and various pavilions. Not to mention similar events at DHS and AK.
This is not unusual for this party.

It’s unusual considering how early they’ve been posted in recent months.

Walked by around 8:10pm last night. Looked like all the folks at the dessert party were enjoying themselves.

For a brief moment we did consider stopping to ask if they had any walk ups open. But ultimately we moved on for a lap around World Showcase before the show.

It was a warm but pleasant evening to gather around the fire.

Side note - I didn't see any tables larger than for parties of 4. Not saying there weren't any I just didn't notice any near me.

We’re a party (though I don’t think that’s what the people seated near us would call it) of 6 and they pushed 2 of the smaller circle tables together for us. It was awkward at first but once the desserts started flowing it didn’t bother us at all.

Yayyy August! I was so excited I rushed and accidentally booked ours for the 11th instead of the twelfth...oops. Luckily, a quick phone call fixed that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter