“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update! I was not expecting this until March. My date is blue, yay. Now I just need to book it.

I was thinking March too. Glad to have been wrong. And April and May are now bookable. Now they just need to open the HS EMM for May.

How fast do these usually sell out? I have a couple different dates I could do, but would rather wait until after FP day (Feb 1) when my plans are more solid to book it.

How fast do these usually sell out? I have a couple different dates I could do, but would rather wait until after FP day (Feb 1) when my plans are more solid to book it.

Hard to answer specifically as it can vary and people change all the time, but I would not risk this one. Smaller guest count, popular event. The cancellation policy is pretty liberal.

Just booked April 7th.

The cancellation policy is very liberal...last year we ended up cancelling the day before...the money is being spent one way or another so may as well just go with it. LOL...

What are the current food offerings? Debating between this and the Rose and Crown dining package. Frustrated with the prefixe menu at Rose and Crown...my SS15 would not eat anything on it, including kids menu. But I'm pretty sure he would eat desserts. Just curious what the current menu is. Thanks for any insight!

What are the current food offerings? Debating between this and the Rose and Crown dining package. Frustrated with the prefixe menu at Rose and Crown...my SS15 would not eat anything on it, including kids menu. But I'm pretty sure he would eat desserts. Just curious what the current menu is. Thanks for any insight!
There are some pretty good reviews out there by various bloggers who have documented the full menu etc...I won't put any links in here since we are not allowed to but a simple Google search should suffice.

And same with us...no chance my kids would eat anything on the Rose and Crown menu so we will do Via Napoli for dinner and then go to the dessert party for dessert...,

My sisters and daughter and I did the party on Friday, and loved it!

We spent most of the day at AK, then went for a swim at our resort before heading to Epcot about 6:45. We had a Soarin’ FP I had grabbed earlier in the afternoon, after using our AK ones. Then after scanning at Soarin, I was able to grab a Character Spot FP, so we just had to get a pic with Mickey!

That means we arrived about 8:10. We were greeted warmly and shown to our reserved table, #13, right on the water, close to the drink station — perfect spot!

We made the party our dinner, and we’re glad we did. Loved the cheese fondue and fresh fruit, and the desserts and drinks were great, too. I stuck to a couple glasses of Pinot Grigio, since I was running the half marathon the next morning, but my daughter said the specialty drinks were great.

A few minutes after we sat down, a cast member came to our table to ask us if we were willing to be the "family of the night", to lead the group to the Frozen ride after the party. Oh, my, we had fun with that! Picture 3 middle-aged women and a 27 year old wielding light wands and saying, in unison, "Guards, open the gates!" at the ride. A magical memory for sure...so many laughs!

Definitely worth every penny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts