“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current forecast for December 20th is 68 high with showers possible and I really hope the showers do not happen so that we can most likely stay outside. My sister says it's too early to fully believe the forecast that it could change but I'm an anxious planner I had to check anyway hahaha. Anyone else here going to the 12/20 party?

Do you guys think disney will post the dates for the FEA dessert Party or discontinue it for the week of Christmas?

Do you guys think disney will post the dates for the FEA dessert Party or discontinue it for the week of Christmas?

I think all the parties for December are already listed. I would. Or expect anything the week of Christmas if it is not already there.

I read somewhere around here that historically, FEA is not featured during Christmas Week. So I would bet that it will not be available until mid January.

We were at this party for the 2nd time on 12/3. The weather that night was horrible (thunderstorms and pouring rain), so the party was held indoors. We had previously experienced this party outdoors, so this set up was new to us. We had a bit of trouble finding the location, but when we finally arrived, we were so happy to be indoors and out of the cold rain. The room was beautifully decorated, and we didn't mind the large tables with multiple groups of people. I felt it was actually more comfortable meeting strangers in this set up rather than the intimate set up of the outdoor version. Our table consisted entirely of groups of two, so we were all in this together. Everyone at our table was very nice, some more quiet than others, but by the time we arrived, everyone was in a pleasant mood and no one fussed about being placed at a communal table. Apparently, that wasn't the case before we got there. A party walked up to the table and was unhappy to be seated with strangers and refused to sit there. Luckily, we missed that moment. The food and drinks were the same as I remember from this past January. The cheese fondue and almond cookies are still my favorites. The sangria is still my drink of choice. The party CMs were as wonderful as ever. The woman working the flash frozen birthday cake station was especially nice and cheery. Since it was cold, I took advantage of the hot tea offerings before we headed out to view the fireworks. We were initially a little disappointed with where we ended up standing to see the fireworks, but it ended up being a great spot. We were slightly to the left of a hedge, so we were afraid we wouldn't see everything. That turned out to be true because we couldn't see all of the water barges, but it ended up being okay because we had a great view of one water barge, and we could see the globe. What ended up being super fun were the fireworks that shot out of the hedge close to us. That part was a complete surprise and a nice bonus in our opinion. And thankfully the storms had passed before we were led out to the viewing location, so we didn't have to stand in the rain to watch them. The holiday tag was stunning. All in all, we had another great experience at this party and would definitely do it again. We missed you, though, @FastPasser.

The January, February and March dates are posted!!

These dates are now blue, so you can see when you'll be able to book this. However, it will take 1 or 2 days before the bookings are actually opened. Happy booking everyone!

The January, February and March dates are posted!!

These dates are now blue, so you can see when you'll be able to book this. However, it will take 1 or 2 days before the bookings are actually opened. Happy booking everyone!
Ok. I noticed that too but couldn’t book so now I’m on hold with DD. So I should hang up. Ha.

Nice! It is available on our Epcot evening. Still debating if we should do this one or skip. The dates took so long to post that I booked HEA After Party instead. Hmmmm.

I just squealed at work and got the stares. Oops but seriously been waiting so long and it’s offered on the day I want. Thank you for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!