“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still checking here! I only have one possible night for this party so odds probably aren’t that great it will be available, and not entirely sure I will book it regardless. These extra events are getting spendy, ha!

I have a party reservation Sunday night, but the forecast calls for rain. Is the party worth the money when it rains? When’s the latest I can cancel?

I have a party reservation Sunday night, but the forecast calls for rain. Is the party worth the money when it rains? When’s the latest I can cancel?
they move it indoors for inclement weather and then you can go outside and view the fireworks from the viewing area. Whether it is worth it is up to you but same food offerings, you get to see a normally "backstage" part of the frozen pavilion and then you get to see the fireworks from a reserved area (assuming they go off and they typically do unless there is lightning.)

I checked today and all of December is showing grey. I hope that means they are preparing to upload availability past December!

Just tried checking dates and now rest of December is grayed out too. Maybe they are getting ready to load more dates....or maybe it's just a Disney IT glitch LOL

December was greyed out for me a few days ago, then went back to normal after a few hours. Probably just a glitch.

Party on Dec 10th is going to literally be FROZEN... looks like they are calling for temps in the low 40s expected for the evening... how cold must it be for them to move it indoors???

So strange. Chrome via an Incognito tab here and I see blue dates.

Must have special Disney website access. :rotfl:

Party on Dec 10th is going to literally be FROZEN... looks like they are calling for temps in the low 40s expected for the evening... how cold must it be for them to move it indoors???

Ha I'll take that day off your hands if you'll be too cold.
Doubt they'd move it inside for it being chilly.
Mostly just for rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter