“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me! Would be nice to know ahead of time that we'd have happy people at our table. Now here's hoping there's a party on 1/25!
that is our last night of our trip and it would be the best sendoff! it will be a while before we return, 2020-2021 at the earliest and Illuminations is our favorite show. But I do have 2 other backup dates in my plans in case that doesn't work out, we WILL do this thing before Illuminations is gone! It would just be awesome if it was the last thing we did :) I'm figuring another month before we know though, lol.

Waiting for February dates to open up. I know this isn't news but when I happened to be speaking with Disney yesterday about another question I couldn't help asking, even though I know the agents have NO visibility to the release of new dates! And, sure enough, no updates. Just, "keep checking"!

My apologies if this has been answered and I cannot find it. We are a party of 6, and I see talk of tables that seat 4-5. Are there larger tables or will our group be split up? Thanks!

OMG, our last night (your early morning), I actually thought they were finally going to open up time slots for January (Nov & Dec dates were blacked out exactly like last time before opening up new dates). Imagine my disappointment when an hour later the Nov & Dec dates came back up with nothing new for Jan :(
Come on Disney, what's going on with Jan dates? Will we have to wait until mid Dec like the last date release (in mid Aug the dates for Sep-Dec were opened)?

Come on Disney, what's going on with Jan dates? Will we have to wait until mid Dec like the last date release (in mid Aug the dates for Sep-Dec were opened)?
You know, the longer it takes, I'm really wondering if this is true.
lol I'm definitely not patient in my waiting

OMG, our last night (your early morning), I actually thought they were finally going to open up time slots for January (Nov & Dec dates were blacked out exactly like last time before opening up new dates). Imagine my disappointment when an hour later the Nov & Dec dates came back up with nothing new for Jan :(
that is what i am figuring on. It's the last piece of my puzzle (we have multiple days at Epcot so it does not impact FPs)

that is what i am figuring on. It's the last piece of my puzzle (we have multiple days at Epcot so it does not impact FPs)
The problem is that we are limited to two dates. 13 Jan or 18 Jan. 18 Jan is first day of Festival of the Arts, so I figure it highly unlikely there will be a dessert party, no? And if so, that leaves me with the 13th. Fingers crossed. This is the last peace in the puzzle for us too.

We had planned on doing the party on Sunday 1/6, but given how long it has taken for for the dates to open up, we're going to scrap it. There are always plenty of good spots around WS to stand and see Illuminations, and we can can use a FP or stand by for Frozen on EMH night later, and save a little money.

The problem is that we are limited to two dates. 13 Jan or 18 Jan. 18 Jan is first day of Festival of the Arts, so I figure it highly unlikely there will be a dessert party, no? And if so, that leaves me with the 13th. Fingers crossed. This is the last peace in the puzzle for us too.

I'm not sure one has anything to do with the other honestly. I think it has to do with other events, like private parties and staffing /space requirements

I'm not sure one has anything to do with the other honestly. I think it has to do with other events, like private parties and staffing /space requirements
Yeah!! So, we still might have the two days optional...

18 Jan is first day of Festival of the Arts, so I figure it highly unlikely there will be a dessert party, no?
No, "The Festival of the Arts" is not that big a deal as far as festivals go. We referred to it as the "after thought festival". It will have minimal impact on the scheduling of the FEA party.

Last edited:
Don't give up hope! I was in the same situation last March. I was patiently waiting for the dessert party dates to open up for my August visit. The dates were only open through April or May. Then suddenly they opened up dates which included our vacation. The only date we could book on our visit turned out to be our last day and it also turned out to be the first day of Food and Wine! We had to change a dining reservation to alter our plans but that worked out too. It worked out perfectly for us. We ended our vacation with this amazing party and had so much fun. It was also our first Food and Wine experience so the entire day was magical! Keep checking often and I hope it works out for you!

Anyone checked the site today? It's showing up dates through mid-may with no gray dates and booking as a restaurant reservation.. Hoping it means that they're opening dates though and not a total glitch!

It's driving me crazy that April dates haven't been posted yet. It's the last piece of my planning puzzle before I can finalize my park days. Come on Disney!!

It's driving me crazy that April dates haven't been posted yet. It's the last piece of my planning puzzle before I can finalize my park days. Come on Disney!!
I know it, kinda stinks for the people who are going in January (me). Having to book fast passes without knowing which day(s) the party will be available. :( Hopefully soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter