“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tables are assigned either the day before the party or on the day of the party, but well before the party.

There is no need for anyone to stand in line before the start of the party. If the venue isn't open yet, instead of getting in line, which is there just to keep things organized, after receiving their wrist bands, attendees can walk away and return just before the advertised start time. There won't be a long line at that time.

Guests should arrive no more than 10 to 15 minutes before the advertised start time otherwise they may feel compelled to needlessly get in line.

Sometimes there are seating conflicts, but they are quickly resolved after everyone is seated and before the official start of the party. No actual party time should be lost. It should be pointed out that the party begins 15 minutes before the advertised start time. One reason for this is to deal with any seating issues that may arise.

If the tables are arraigned correctly, there shouldn't be any obstruction of the show.

I've always felt that sharing of tables should not be necessary, but they didn't listen to me, and now they don't have to. Having said that, it's clearly stated on MDE: "Communal seating is pre-assigned and Guests may be seated with other parties."

Limits on adult beverages? Scoring a couple or three glasses of wine would seriously add to the value of this gig.

No limits as long as Guests drink responsibly.
Oh, I demonstrate the very pinnacle of symposion sensibilities. Except for that one time I misjudged a Singapore sling at the food and wine festival, and even then I just asked that big troll in Norway a few confused questions.

Oh, I demonstrate the very pinnacle of symposion sensibilities. Except for that one time I misjudged a Singapore sling at the food and wine festival, and even then I just asked that big troll in Norway a few confused questions.
In the hundreds of parties I've been at, excluding a few "Party for the Senses", over drinking has not been an issue.

Sidenote: Please understand you will be placed with other people at a table if your a small party. One person was going off on the manager because two people were seated at her table with her family. What an awkward feeling for those two people.
If I were one of those two people I would have asked how she had the audacity to make a scene at MY table. We shared a table with a couple from NJ last year (we are from Texas) and we had a great time talking to them.

Why are some days blocked out for this party? I see it isn’t offered basically any Tuesday so maybe that’s just a day off. But for example some Saturdays and Sundays are also blocked out. My entire week (Dec 1-9) has been sold out for a while but of course I keep checking. I would LOVE to do this our last night, Sat Dec 8, but it isn’t even offered.

Why are some days blocked out for this party? I see it isn’t offered basically any Tuesday so maybe that’s just a day off. But for example some Saturdays and Sundays are also blocked out. My entire week (Dec 1-9) has been sold out for a while but of course I keep checking. I would LOVE to do this our last night, Sat Dec 8, but it isn’t even offered.

I think Tuesdays are Epcots EMH nights...

If I were one of those two people I would have asked how she had the audacity to make a scene at MY table.
Had I been the Leader that night I would have offered the angry Guests a refund and invited them to leave.
Why are some days blocked out for this party? I see it isn’t offered basically any Tuesday so maybe that’s just a day off.
I think Tuesdays are Epcots EMH nights...
That's correct, and no it's not a day off, no days off for the Park Events Group.
Because the park is open for EMH and having the FEA ride still available to EMH Guests complicates the process of getting party attendees on the ride. Due to a communication mix-up, there was a party on a Tuesday in July, they went ahead with it anyway but it didn't go as smoothly as it does when the FEA attraction is closed.

Had I been the Leader that night I would have offered the angry Guests a refund and invited them to leave.
That's correct, and no it's not a day off, no days off for the Park Events Group.
Because the park is open for EMH and having the FEA ride still available to EMH Guests complicates the process of getting party attendees on the ride. Due to a communication mix-up, there was a party on a Tuesday in July, they went ahead with it anyway but it didn't go as smoothly as it does when the FEA attraction is closed.

Thanks! I hadn’t thought about the EMH impacting the ride after fireworks. Still not sure what’s going on with Dec 8. It’s a regular hours day. They also have the following Saturday and Sunday blocked off for this party. Oh well! I will keep checking for our other Epcot night and might get lucky and snag a cancellation :)

If I am able to book this for a party of seven does that mean we will all be at the same table? Or is it possible that a party of seven would be split between two tables?

Still not sure what’s going on with Dec 8. It’s a regular hours day. They also have the following Saturday and Sunday blocked off for this party.
My guess is that there are other things going on that week and they either need the staff or one of the two dessert party venues. Yup two venues. Every party taking place around the WS requires two venues, one outdoor venue and one weather backup venue just in case. The Norway Loft is the backup venue.
If I am able to book this for a party of seven does that mean we will all be at the same table? Or is it possible that a party of seven would be split between two tables?
It could be either. It all depends on the make up of the parties and who's doing the table assigning.

My guess is that there are other things going on that week and they either need the staff or one of the two dessert party venues. Yup two venues. Every party taking place around the WS requires two venues, one outdoor venue and one weather backup venue just in case. The Norway Loft is the backup venue.
It could be either. It all depends on the make up of the parties and who's doing the table assigning.

Thanks! Just wanted to know what to expect if I can book it!

they all look there for me through december, nothing beyond.
Interesting! They were all down for about an hour on my mobile phone through the website and computer. Not sure if it's a sign of anything or not, but hadn't seen that before and I check every other day..

Yep, I checked after your first post, and they were all gray, now back to normal... Just posting so you don't feel like you are losing your mind.:surfweb::crazy:

Yep, I checked after your first post, and they were all gray, now back to normal... Just posting so you don't feel like you are losing your mind.:surfweb::crazy:
Haha, thank you! A similar thing happened back in August when they released September-December dates so I'd watch closely if you're looking to book in early '19 as I am - just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter