“Brunch” at Tusker House

hllb

DIS Veteran
I have a split reservation for breakfast at TH at 10:15. I had an alert on TP to try to pick up a reservation for our entire party instead of 4/1. I got it tonight for 10:30. I know they’ll be bringing lunch out while we’re there but now I’m worried they’ll take away breakfast. I’d prefer the breakfast over the lunch. Will we miss out on just the breakfast?

in my experience the breakfast removal is a very gradual thing... I had an 11am ADR for lunch because I wanted lunch and was a bit disappointed the buffet was mostly breakfast still. I am not sure it transitioned fully to lunch until closer to 11:30 than 11. I think it's more that at 11 they stop replenishing breakfast items and then as they are mostly gone they replace with lunch.

We had a 10:30 last month and it was definitely mostly breakfast - there may have been some lunch items but I don't think any of us ate them

Was there any issue being seated on time for your 10:30? If they seated us 15 minutes late that would be an issue I’d think.

Was there any issue being seated on time for your 10:30? If they seated us 15 minutes late that would be an issue I’d think.
if you expect to be seated on time you should show up 15-20 minutes early for your ADR as recommended. I think you can pretty much count on a 15 minute or so wait at any disney restaurant.

We usually have a 10:30 or 10:40 reservation and there has always been plenty of breakfast options for our entire meal. About halfway through, it seems to be 50/50 with lunch items but still plenty to choose from.

I don't remember waiting too long. I just looked at our pics and I have one at 10:42 with my son already sitting with a full plate of food :)

if you expect to be seated on time you should show up 15-20 minutes early for your ADR as recommended. I think you can pretty much count on a 15 minute or so wait at any disney restaurant.
Frequently on the boards I hear reports of being 15 to 20 minutes after your ADR even though you showed up early as instructed. Perhaps it's not as much of an issue at TH, or at this time of day, but that's what I was asking about. We always show up early for them.

Just FYI, the lunch food at TH is excellent!:)

I have heard that, though we’ve only eaten there for breakfast. I like the idea of having both options but I’m personally a big fan of breakfast. Sounds like we’ll probably get both as long as we’re seated on time.

We were there in May during the cross over period.
Many of the breakfast items were moved into the dessert section in the middle ...
And as a pp stated-it was indeed a gradual removal process

The late breakfast ADRs are Tusker House are our favorite time. You get to enjoy both breakfast and lunch all for the cheaper breakfast price. We've generally done a 10:45 reservation and its all breakfast at first, but as others have said the switch over to lunch is done slowly so you don't have to be rushed to get breakfast items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter