“Back to Batuu” Contest Winners Chosen Yet?

Got the itinerary earlier. I hope they pull off a great event!!
I was not expecting them to give us a bunch of multiple experience Fastpasses- that is amazing! And they threw in memory maker, too. They said in the itinerary that Star Wars characters will be there, so I wonder if they mean costumed characters or actual cast members. And I'm wondering if Rise of the Resistance will be open during the party?

I was not expecting them to give us a bunch of multiple experience Fastpasses- that is amazing! And they threw in memory maker, too. They said in the itinerary that Star Wars characters will be there, so I wonder if they mean costumed characters or actual cast members. And I'm wondering if Rise of the Resistance will be open during the party?
The fastpasses where an unexpected surprise. I'll use all my AK ones for FOP 😉. My guess is they will have the usual characters they have during the day hours plus cast members.

Were you able to make all of the extra fast pass selections on your app or will we have to wait for our custom magic bands to do that? My app will still only allow me to make the standard 3 fast pass selections.

Were you able to make all of the extra fast pass selections on your app or will we have to wait for our custom magic bands to do that? My app will still only allow me to make the standard 3 fast pass selections.
The multiple experience fastpasses can be used at any time for any ride that has FP. No need to schedule anything. You can still make the standard 3 FO selections as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!