“All the Eating” Challenge

Calantha

DIS Veteran
I have recently been sharing trip reports with DS (5). He has particularly enjoyed Cass and Rob’s tales of Christmas. In the evening, at bedtime, he says, “I want to see pictures of all the eating.”

So that leads me to my challenge to everyone:

1. What is something you’ve always wanted to try on a menu that you have seen before?
2. What is something you’ve always wanted to try on a menu you haven’t seen before?

I just stuck with the main menus - but it could be from anywhere on the ship I think.

My answers:
1. On the Fantasy last summer, for the Captain’s Gala - they had venison - and I’ve only had it once more than 10 years ago, so I wish I would have tried it again.
2. Hopefully, we’ll be in Alaska on the Wonder next spring, and I’d like to try the Wild Boar on Frozen night.

Why? I’m usually a chicken and seafood kind of person, so they are both things I would never order out or cook at home.

1. What is something you’ve always wanted to try on a menu that you have seen before?

My answers:
1. On the Fantasy last summer, for the Captain’s Gala - they had venison - and I’ve only had it once more than 10 years ago, so I wish I would have tried it again.

That's my favorite entree! The venison is perfectly prepared.

I'm looking forward to trying the beignets on the Wonder next summer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter