‘Will Call Tickets’ (tickets bought online)- options for activating

Disney.fan

Mouseketeer
I believe that Disney Springs prior to first park day is the recommended place for activating tickets bought online (most likely will purchase through CAA) but not sure we will get a chance to get there before our first park day so wondering about activating our tickets the morning of our first park day (likely Epcot)- where is this done and approximately how long do should we expect it to take? Will we need our Canadian Passports to do so.? Also, are there other options for activating tickets purchased online. Thanks in advance! :)

Unless you have the OLD Canadian tickets from 2016-2018 (maybe 2019), you don't need to activate your tickets if they are in your MDE. I have a mix of tickets from airmiles and the only ones I will need to activate when we go in December are our 2 old non-expiring Canadian vouchers I 'bought' back in 2017. For those, I will need to go to DisneySprings or Guest Services with our Nexus cards before our first park day. For my daughters' dated tickets that are in MDE, they don't need any activation or will-call, unless I want a physical plastic ticket.

Vouchers need to be exchanged for actual tickets, even though you can link the vouchers into MDE. Passports are needed I believe if you have a Canadian-rate voucher. Not sure if you need them for non-Canadian rate vouchers.

You can go to Guest Services at Epcot at either the main entrance or International Gateway.

Thanks for the replies! I realize that it would depend on the day, but would one expect getting the actual tickets on a park morning at Epcot would take minutes or closer to an hour or more.

I believe that Disney Springs prior to first park day is the recommended place for activating tickets bought online (most likely will purchase through CAA) but not sure we will get a chance to get there before our first park day so wondering about activating our tickets the morning of our first park day (likely Epcot)- where is this done and approximately how long do should we expect it to take? Will we need our Canadian Passports to do so.? Also, are there other options for activating tickets purchased online. Thanks in advance! :)
If you need to activate your tickets at Epcot - doing so at the International Gateway entry will likely save you a lot of time if you can get to that entrance (depending on your method of transportation).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter