‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Opening

Has anyone had any success getting a reservation for dinner? I have only seen breakfast times open.

I should have clarified my question before. Has anyone had any luck getting a dinner reservation at the 60 day mark?

I was able to get an Ohana dinner reservation for 3 but now my daughter and her husband are going. I am hoping they will accommodate our reservation with 2 extra people.

I should have clarified my question before. Has anyone had any luck getting a dinner reservation at the 60 day mark?

Yes, my 60-day mark for the second part of our trip (split stay) was June 10th, the first day to book ‘Ohana, and I was able to book a dinner reservation at a great time (for us).

I was able to get a reservation on June 10th for our July 10th visit so that would be the 30 day mark for us. I started clicking the link at 5:45 am and continued to refresh until one popped up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter