‘Aulani’ kind of vacation in Eastern Hemisphere? (Vacation ideas?)

Baduist

Mouseketeer
Just got back from WDW and we’re planning our next vacation, looking for a more relaxed one this time.

We have 2 babies: 7m & 2.5yo, so traveling is challenging.

We are drooling over Aulani pictures and a week of relaxing and just doing “nothing” over there sounds perfect right now.

Only problem is there couldn’t be a place further away from us than Hawaii, and it’s gonna take at least 3 loooong flights to get there. Not exactly relaxing.

So... we’re looking for vacation ideas that would be closer and thought you guys would understand us the most, even though it doesn’t look like it’s gonna be a Disney vacation this time.

Here are the parameters we’re looking for:

- Eastern hemisphere so we can get there with one flight from Israel
- preferably a summer spot, ideally we’d like pool/beach based kinda vacation
- family & baby friendly
- 5 stars. Comfort is a high priority.
- Travel friendly. What I love about WDW is the magical express & monorail so we don’t need to drive.... ideally I’d rather stick to no driving keep travel time to a minimum. Again comfort is a high priority I don’t wanna work or think at all ;-)

Here are a few ideas/details that might help explain our challenges & what we’re looking for:

• Atlantis (Bahamas) seems pretty cool for this - but, like Hawaii, too far.

• I read about a few awesome resorts in the Caribbean where you get a personal nanny - that’s cool! Again, a bit far for us, I wonder if this is a thing elsewhere as well?

• We’ve looked at Zanzibar as an option but it seems to be too “3rd world-y”, comfort is a must for us at the moment.

• I’m trying to figure out is Seychelles / Madagascar are better, and if there are

• We’ve looked into Disney Cruises in Europe but I’m not sure the options this year for what we’re looking for (again more of a summer-beach-pool thing).

I know there’s a good chance I’m being too specific with what I’m looking for - but I’d rather aim high before I compromise just due to lack of ideas :)

Would love to hear your thoughts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter