— July 2018 Check-In

We just booked for 7/14-7/20. I can't wait!

Last time we were there was 2013, so our then 2 year old will now be 7! So much more to do now.

We finally purchased our plane tickets, so we have our official dates! Staying at Park Vue Inn July 3-10, with park days probably the 4th-8th.

Hawaii first this year, but couldn't resist a trip on the way home!!

So, Grand Californian July 2-5, DLH July 5-8 and Best Western Park Place from July 8-11!!! My longest trip every, 9 glorious days of Disneyland!

Will be there 7/16 - 7/18 at VGC for the anniversary. Am local so I plan to have a few other days in the month too!

Why isn't it July yet? Surprising my daughter with this trip, I haven't decided how or when I'm telling her. She's 14, so I cannot just tell her morning of...

OK - it's officially July 27-Aug 1 at GCH. We haven't stayed at GCH for 7 years. It will be a big treat. I am in Disneyland-escape-fantasy-mode for at least some part of every work day. Playing the Disneyland Resort Official Album in heavy rotation during my commutes. Oh 3 months to go. How will I make it that long?

July 4-6 at Paradise Pier, my gf and I are going for a quick trip and will be getting AP on this trip!

July 13 to July 15 in a standard room! Super excited!
Booked a package through Costco - the benefits it comes with made it worth it for me.

Any recommendations on which tower to request?
Also - how do I put in room requests? Lol

I’ll be in the parks July 1-5 staying at the del sol.

This is my first trip in 8 years and my 1 year olds first Disney trip ever! I couldn’t be more excited!!

First trip to Disneyland with my family. Staying at the Courtyard Marriott Theme Park Entrance July 4-8!

First trip to Disneyland with my family. Staying at the Courtyard Marriott Theme Park Entrance July 4-8!
Congrats on your first trip! Make sure to get a first time button at City hall!

Edited to add: I see a few first timers on here! Congrats to all first timers! Make sure you all get your first time button! :)

Yay- I’m a July-Er too! July 12-16 with DH and just my DS3 this trip- should be hot but fun- just a quick 2 Park day trip to say goodbye to bugsland

June 30-July 5th. BW Park Place. Have not been there for the 4th in a whila. I wonder if they will do special fireworks for the 4TH, instead of Friends Forever ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter