6/16/12 - Our Eastern Caribbean Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstro

I'm addicted to the Hot Rocks!
Who's with us? We'll be in connecting 10's for this cruise. party consists of Me, DW, DD(24), DD(19), DD(17). This will be our 14th Disney Cruise.

Jeff

:welcome: to our FANTASTIC voyage on the Fantasy!

I just booked us this morning. Me, DH, DD13, and DD11 (ages at cruise date). We have connecting 8Ds on Deck 6 aft. We've already sailed a Western double dip in 2009 and will sail Alaska next June with Disney.

Can't wait to sail with all of you!!

Who else is joining us on the June 16th Eastern cruise? It will be me, DH, our DS, DS, DD, and my parents. We will be celebrating my mom's and my triplet's birthdays, and their 5th Grade Graduation. We have late dining and the 7pm show. Can't wait!

June 16 - after two days of bookings

For future cruisers reference.....

Cat T (1 bed suite) - 2A 2C - Total $11,200 (no transfers/insurance) (Inc $275 OBC)

Cat 5C - 1A 1C - Total $3500.00

Cat 5C - 2A 2C (ages 3 & 12) - Total $5549.80 (no transfers/insurance)

Cat 5D - 2A 2C (ages 3 & 12) - Total $5479.48 (no transfers/insurance)

Cat 5E - 3A 1C (age 14) - Total $4960.08 (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount)

Cat 8D - 1A 1C (age 11) - Total $2536.74 (no transfers/insurance) (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount)

Cat 9A - 1 A 1 C (age 14) - Total $2410.74 (no transfers/insurance) (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount).

Cat 10A - 2A 2C - Total $4006.05 (no transfers/insurance) (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount)

Cat 10 - 2A - Total $2360.00 (no transfers/insurance) (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount)

Cat 10 - 2A 1C - Total $3232.00 (no transfers/insurance) (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount)

Cat 11B - 1A 1C (age 13) - Total $2209.14 (no insurance/transfers) (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount)

Cat 11B - 1A 2C - Total $3500.00

Cat 11C - 2A - Total $2120.94 (Inc 10% onboard rebooking discount)

Looks like we are going to be with you on this cruise! Who says planning in advance is a bad thing? LOL:rotfl2::thumbsup2

We will be on this cruise with you! Already excited here!!

I think there's about 3 meet threads going for this date right now. :rotfl2:

We're in. Me, DH, DD13, DD11. We're in connecting 8Ds on Deck 6 aft. We have main dining and 9 pm show.

I hate to be left out of anything LOL..I need to find the third thread LOL

We booked this morning also!!! Our children will be 5 and 7 at the time of sailing! Sailed this past March on Magic with the Western route and wanted to do Eastern this time.

We are in we are so excited, not telling our kids going to find a way to surprise them lol, should be fun!!!! Hello Steve excited to cruise with you again.:worship:

We are in we are so excited, not telling our kids going to find a way to surprise them lol, should be fun!!!! Hello Steve excited to cruise with you again.:worship:

Hey Tammy we are excited to cruise with you guys again also...we are not telling Ethan and Lauren either...trying to think of how and when to surprise them ha ha. Who knows..maybe we might keep it secret until we get on the ship :rotfl2:

We are in too. WE have five of us possibly 6 with my mom. Me, Husband, 6 yo girl, 9 yo boy, and 11 yo boy. Going to be a long 20 months but can't wait.

Let's use this thread. The title looks great - plus it gets me out of updating the first page :cool1:

All in favor?

Jeff

Fine by me. I'll PM a mod and ask them to merge the 3 into this one.

No! Wrong one... I don't want to be the 1st poster. I voted for the fancy art titled thread.

No! Wrong one... I don't want to be the 1st poster. I voted for the fancy art titled thread.

Sorry, Jill said that when they merge threads, that it's the oldest one that shows up. You can edit your original post and change the title to the fancy one by clicking on the Go Advanced button when you are in edit mode.

Sorry, Jill said that when they merge threads, that it's the oldest one that shows up. You can edit your original post and change the title to the fancy one by clicking on the Go Advanced button when you are in edit mode.

We can ask them to close this one and I can repost my original with the fancy title. I don't mind maintaining the info, meets, etc. But Monstro, you have to PM and ask since it's your thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter