ºoº Yeahhhhh... "13" days to WDW Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet... UPDATES. ºoº

Originally posted by Camping Cat
I'll be there! I can't wait! This will be my 7th December meet and it gets better every year.

Hi, Jan :wave: I look forward to seeing at many of your Mousefest meets.

Ray :wave:

:wave: Hi, everyone.

ºoº Yeahhhhh... "20" days to WDW Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet... UPDATES. ºoº

Where is the "drooling with anticipation" smilie!!!! :earboy2: :mickeybar :hyper:

Only "13" more days until the 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet...Yeeeaaaa!

Thanks you, Dave Card, for the 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet Floorplan.[/color]

mmm.gif

Sure do wish I was going be there for the Mega Meet this year. Lot of fun last year. Glad Mousefest is going back to ealier again next year.

Dan,
I was wondering if Mousefest was working on the AP rule. You go the second weekend this year and the first weekend next year and you can use the same AP! LOL!

Ray, have fun on the cruise.... I can't wait to hear about it. :boat:

Yes, that is one of the reasons the weekends are staggered. One is the AP rule, and the second reason is so more folks can attend at least every other year. There are some folks due to their jobs or school that the first or second weekend is not good for them, so alternating weekends allows them to attend at least every other year.

(About to attend my 6th annual RADP meet :-) WooHoo!!! Single Digits!!!!!!!!

Carol

There's even been some talk about moving the RADP meet to a November/December rotation because of the many folks who can't get time off in December. The idea would be to hold it during the usual December MF weekend one year and during the Food & Wine Festival in November the next. Nothing definite but it has been mentioned. I understand that they will be asking people who attend this year what their feelings are for doing this at least once to see how it goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!