ºoº Toy Story thread

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
Hi all,
I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old who are crazy about Toy Story. Here are some of the things I want to do which pertains to Toy Story. Does anyone have any other ideas of things they might like. Of course we will be doing lots of things other than Toy Story but the kids will get a really kick out of anything with Buzz, Woody and the gang (so will I!).

- Pizza Planet at MGM
- Al's Toy Barn - to meet characters
- All Star Movies (for Toy Story displays)
- Buzz ride at MK

We hope to visit both MGM and MK in Aug.
Thanks so much!

When we were there last April the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon at MK Frontierland was a meet and greet spot for Woody and his Toy Story 2 friends. I don't know if that has changed however I think that will be what they use this location for until they finish the revamp of the show that used to be there.

Just thought I would mention it. Have a great time!

Don't forget the Stars and Motor Cars Parade at Disney-MGM Studios. Buzz, Woody, Jesse, Bo Peep, and the Green Army Men appear in the parade.

Create your own Potato Head at Disney Marketplace (Once Upon a Toy store) - you can also get the Barrel of Monkey and a bucket of Green Army Men there.

Kiosk outside Buzz ride has TONS of Buzz toys and such

There is Toy Story character merchandise all over the parks, especially MK. Buzz is most popular, but you can find pretty much anyone.

Pins....?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!