ºoº September 2018 Check-In Thread ºoº

We're there the 9th-15th. In parks Monday through Friday. First time going to the parks with extended family. I'm pretty sure it will be great, but I'm a little anxious.

Got an alert this morning that California Adventure will close at 5pm on Thursday the 13th. I had heard that on this day last year same thing happened for a Cast Member party. Now it's official.

I was planning on CA that day and we're not doing park hoppers. I'll have to decide whether we just call it an early evening and swim at the pool, or if I switch park days around.

Just doing a one trip on Sunday Sept 16. We spent 5 days at Disneyland back in June and my daughter loved it so we are doing a whirl wind weekend for her 16th birthday. Arriving LA Thursday night and flying home early Monday morning.

Super excited because we just booked our next trip- driving down sept 14th, spending the 15th & 16th in the parks, and then driving home on the 17th. We are going down for my husband’s birthday & paying to bring along a couple of our best friends that wouldn’t have been able to afford a Disney trip otherwise. Staying at a really nice looking condo off of air b&b a short drive away. Looking forward to sharing the magic of a Disneyland trip with friends and checking out all of the Halloween overlays, decorations & snacks.

Officially one month out - I am so freaking excited. My daughter (4) asks every morning if today is the day we leave :D

We will be staying at DLH from 9/15 - 9/23. I am so excited that Paint the Night parade and RDCT fireworks will be happening - I haven't seen either!

We will be there September 14th to 16th! A super quick trip but we are so excited Haven't been in over 2 years and it will be my Husband's first stay at DLH!

My husband and I are visiting wth some friends 9/27-9/30. We're staying at desert inn this trip. We had planned to do the Halloween party but have opted out as its just not with the piece wth their son being so young.

First time at DL - (wdw probably 10-15 times ) - with wife / daughter / boyfriend

arriving Sun Sept 23 thru Wed 26th - staying at GCH.
Debating splurging either for M-Halloween party Monday 24th or Fantasmic dining pkg Sunday 23rd...

choices - choices - hoping matterhorn surprises with early reopening - doubtful for our dates :(

Last edited:
First time at DL - (wdw probably 10-15 times ) - with wife / daughter / boyfriend

arriving Sun Sept 23 thru Wed 26th - staying at GCH.
Debating splurging either for M-Halloween party Monday 24th or Fantasmic dining pkg Sunday 23rd...

choices - choices - hoping matterhorn surprises with early reopening - doubtful for our times :(
did they announce the reopen? right now it only says TBD so it’s possible it may be open in time.

Not going in Sept (going in 2 weeks) but wanted to post this here for you guys as I saw it on the Transportation Board

For anyone who has not seen it Dollar Rent A car is running a one day sale today 8-8-18. Use Promo Code: 101368 to save 30% off their pay later rate.

I was able to save over $35 off my Avis rate for a nine day rental in 2 weeks.

Very short mother/daughter trip from Sept 30-Oct 2. Only 2 days of tickets, so our last partial day, we'll visit family.

We're going to Disneyland/DCA September 26th-29th for the Halloween Party!

We're going September 14-22! Just me and hubby for the first two days, then my adult son and his girlfriend are joining us. Staying in an executive suite at the Residence Inn Convention Center. 5 day park hoppers + Halloween Party on the 21st. I just booked the afternoon tea at the Disneyland Hotel for Sunday, and I am VERY excited about that! I'll be requesting their "gluten friendly" fare, and I'll be sure to report back on what they have to offer for the gluten free crowd. Also doing River Belle Terrace Fantasmic package, another dinner at Blue Bayou, and the new Donald Duck breakfast at PP.

My friend and I are doing our annual fall trip September 21-23!!! Staying at the Desert Inn.

What are they doing w/ the Matterhorn? My kid loves that ride, and I am more than happy to wait for her while she rides it. :butterfly

What are they doing w/ the Matterhorn? My kid loves that ride, and I am more than happy to wait for her while she rides it. :butterfly
I am so sad it is down while we are there :( Hoping against hope it gets up and running very soon.

Just found out I'm going to a workshop for my job in LA Sept 26th so I've extended my stay and will go to the parks SOLO for the first time Sept 29-30. Very sad that the Halloween Party was sold out for the 28th! I've never been to the California version of the Halloween party.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!