ºoº September 2018 Check-In Thread ºoº

First time to DL and it'll just be me and my husband. Staying at the Tropicana September 16-22. I think I'm most looking forward to the Walk in Walt's Disneyland's Footstep's tour.

I am so excited!! My husband and I are going Sept 6 through the 9th. Staying at residence inn by the convention center. I CANT WAIT!!!!

I've planned a surprise 3 day weekend trip for DDs 10th birthday from Sept 15-17. Her birthday is the 16th. We're staying at an Airbnb and Lyfting to the park.

I forgot to post this earlier, but we got our Halloween Party tickets for September 26th!!!

The only thing we have to get yet is the transportation to and from airport and our park tickets.

First family DL trip the first week of sept! I will be going with my husband and our three kids (6,2, and baby). We are so excited!

Count me in! I will be visiting the mouse for the day on Sept 19th on my way home from my cruise. Can't wait to see the Halloween decorations again!

I saw that DCA *might* be closing at 5 pm on Thursday, Sept 13. Does anyone know anything about this - and any other early closures that same week.

I saw that DCA *might* be closing at 5 pm on Thursday, Sept 13. Does anyone know anything about this - and any other early closures that same week.

Last year there was a CM event on that date, so DCA closed early. Assumptions are that the same event will happen this year on 9/13. No official word yet, but I'm sure you'll see it here when/if the announcement happens.

First time trip to DL, going Sept. 4-6. Celebrating my 45th birthday a month early. Staying at Courtyard convention center.

I'll be going this Sept from 9/18 - 9/22. I'm doing MHP on both 9/19 and 9/21! Woot! I'm starting to make dining reservations now. After a few trips to DW it's a welcome change not to have to plan dining 6 months in advance and Fast Passes 60 days in advance.

Just booked a quick visit Sept 29-Oct 1! Looking forward to seeing the changes in DCA and enjoying a Grown Folks Visit. :)

✨We’ll be there Sept. 9th till the 14th staying at the GCH! Hoping and praying and crossing fingers that it isn’t super busy and temperatures aren’t too crazy! I’m very much looking forward to a teenager free vacation, lol... almost exactly a year from our last trip ✨

I just realized that my upcoming September trip will be the 20th anniversary of my first Disney trip. My BF and I had been dating for about a year and a half and I had always wanted to go to Disneyland. He took me for my 28th birthday. :) We stayed at the Fairfield Inn Marriott. Back then it was only Disneyland. DCA and Downtown Disney were under construction. There was no convention center and hardly any restaurants in the area. We found the once nice restaurant in the area and went there for my birthday dinner. Of course the internet wasn't anything like it is now and there wasn't much online about Disney. I bought a guide book and got a tip about special seating for Fantasmic. I got up at 6am to stand in line and the people ahead of me bought the last tickets. The next morning I was outside the gates at 4am. When they opened up the outer gates at 5am the guy who was behind me in line the previous morning came walking up. By 6 am there were enough people in line to buy all the tickets for both shows. The special seating was on the balcony of the Disney Gallery (which is now the Dream Suite). There was a buffet of lovely desserts served on actual plates with silverware - no paper plates, plastic forks, or clam shell containers. It was magical. The crowds at the time were incredibly low and we walked on to pretty much every ride. Such happy memories. :)

✨We’ll be there Sept. 9th till the 14th staying at the GCH! Hoping and praying and crossing fingers that it isn’t super busy and temperatures aren’t too crazy! I’m very much looking forward to a teenager free vacation, lol... almost exactly a year from our last trip ✨
We're there at the end of Sept and I too am hoping for mild temps. We did DL 5 years ago (to the day of our next trip) and temps were perfect. Did Tokyo Disneyland in hot, steamy, rainy weather and Disneyworld last year in the heat - hoping the weather pixies help me out this time ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!