Administrator
pphotel.jpg

Paradise Pier Hotel
1717 Disneyland Drive
Anaheim, CA 92802
Phone: (714) 999-0990
Check in: 3:00pm Check out: 11:00am

Information about the Paradise Pier Hotel on the DIS

The 14-story Paradise Pier Hotel is the third hotel of the Disneyland Resort Hotels. Views overlook the pool and city, or overlook California Adventure. The hotel is themed to match the Paradise Pier section of California Adventure, and rooms are nicely decorated in a nautical theme, perfect for Southern California.

View of the hotel from the monorail after leaving the Downtown Disney station. In the foreground is the Lego store being built.

1145001PPHotel01-med.jpg

View from the Grand Californian Hotel.

View from the Disneyland Hotel

You're greeted by Mickey, Goofy, and Donald when you enter the lobby.

First floor layout

Second floor layout

View of the glass elevator

View from the glass elevator

The lounge sits off of the main lobby, and has a coffee bar.

Standard rooms have either a king bed, two queen beds, or two queen beds and a daybed. Suites include king-sized bed or two queen-size beds, separate parlor with sofa that pulls out into queen-sized bed. All rooms have phones with voicemail, irons, ironing boards, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Rooms also include safety deposit boxes, Disney channel, and ESPN. Cribs and roll-away beds are available upon request. Disabled accessible rooms are available, as well as smoking or non-smoking rooms. Room service is available.

Typical Room Layouts

Standard room - theme park view

1145004PPRoom02.jpg

1145004PPRoom03.jpg

Views from upper theme park room

Concierge Service includes: Priority check-in, variety of room choices: cabana, poolside or penthouse, staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations and vacation planning, exclusive lounge featuring Continental breakfast and evening wine and cheese reception, nightly turndown service, VCRs, and complimentary movies.

Concierge Lounge

Team Mickey's Workout Room II is located on the second floor and has treadmills, stairmasters, free weights, flexdecks, and weight machines.

The pool is located on the 3rd floor. There is also a slide and a poolside bar.

Entrance from the 3rd floor. You can see the little patios from the cabana rooms - these are standard-concierge rooms.

Children's wading pool with regular pool and poolside bar in background. Facing the Paradise Pier Hotel

Pool with Disneyland Hotel in the background

Jacuzzi with pool behind it. The children's pool is past that, and then the fun slide.

The slide stands separately from the pool.

View of Disneyland Hotel from poolside bar.

View from poolside bar of Grand Californian Hotel with Matterhorn in the background.

PCH Grill (Pacific Coast Highway is Highway 1 that runs along the length of the California coast.) Cuisine includes American, vegetarian, and healthy selections. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is served. This restaurant is casual dining, and features fried calamari, fish tacos, cheeseburgers, and pasta. Children can make their own pizza. Lilo and Stitch Aloha Character breakfast is served at this restaurant.

1145003PPRestPCH01-med.jpg

Paradise Theater, located on the first floor - Kids can enjoy Disney films in the beach-themed room. This room has beach chairs, sand-like carpet, and walls like waves. The big television screen is in a big sand castle.

Child Care Hotel guest services can provide a list of babysitters who are licensed and bonded by the City of Anaheim. Hotel guests can also use Pinocchio's Workshop for children 5-12 at the Grand Californian Hotel. Pinocchio's Workshop is open 5pm - 12am, and reservations must be made in advance.

Shopping
Mickey's in Paradise - This gift shop, located on the first floor, has plenty of Mickey merchandise, including sportswear, plush toys, magazines, films, sundries and snacks.

Guests at the Paradise Pier Hotel have access to all entertainment and guest facilities at both the Disneyland Hotel and Paradise Pier Hotel.

To get to the Disneyland and California Adventure parks, guests can walk through Downtown Disney.

Shortcuts to Disneyland: 1) Catch the monorail from the Downtown Disney station. Disneyland Resort hotel guests have priority boarding when returning from the Tomorrowland station. 2) Go through the Grand Californian Hotel, and go through the Downtown Disney exit to save some time in walking to Disneyland.

Shortcut to California Adventure: Go through the Grand Californian, and use the private entrance to the California Adventure park.

Guests can also cut through the Grand Californian, and use the private entrance to California Adventure park, or go through the Grand Californian to Downtown Disney and then to the Disneyland entrance.

Thanks so much for the pictures. I especially liked the view from the rooms. We stayed there exactly five years ago, when it was Disneyland Pacific, and DCA was under construction. It is fun to see what the view looks like now compared to when we were there. I am really excited to go back to experience the new Disneyland Resort!

Another thanks for the great pics! Awesome job and info.

I thought I remembered another entrance to CA from PP over by Muholland Madness coaster. This a total area proximity guess (memory) but I thought I saw turnstiles over there not just by the GC??

I finally booked at PP and was told that the Cabana Rooms are request only?? I was told this after I tried booking concierge standard view?? :confused3

Bummer huh? I also was told the website prices and telephone prices differ??
I did my work on the website but wanted to get the cabana room and talk to a live CM. The prices he was quoting were higher and I had to keep asking, don't you have another rate?? The CM hadn't even heard of ToonTown EE.

I am sorry for butchering names and places. Not a DL vet. :teeth:

I finally booked w/ AAA because of the FP option. :flower:

Thanks again for all your work! What a pleasure to see updated info!! :sunny:

Hmmm... I think the DIS changed the address for photos, and so the links don't work anymore. I'll close this thread until we can get it fixed.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter