ºoº November 28, 2004 Guidemap times, events for Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.

:wave: Hello everyone. I finally made it to WDW and I picked up a new copy of the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party for "2004"

MICKEY'S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY IN MAGIC KINGDOM GUIDEMAP
(with times, events, etc. for November 28, 2004)

ºoº Very Merry Things To Do: ºoº

ºoº Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade at 8:15 & 10:45pm

ºoº "Wishes" - An Enchanted Fireworks Spectacular at 9:15pm

ºoº Mickey's 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Show at the Galaxy Palace Theater in Tomorrowland at 6:15, 7:15, 8:15, 9:30, & 10:30pm

ºoº Celebrate the Season Show at the Castle Forecourt Stage at 7:00, 9:30pm, & 12:00am

ºoº "Belle's Enchanted Christmas" Storytelling at Fairytale Garden at 6:40, 7:30, 8:20, 9:30, 10:10 & 11:10pm

ºoº Snowflake Special Storytelling at Fairytale Garden in Fantasyland at 7:25, 8:05, 8:55, 10:15 & 11:10pm

ºoº Fantasyland Holiday Hop, Come party with your favorite Disney Characters at our Holiday Dance Party.

ºoº Lake Howell Holiday Brass at Tomorrowland Stage at 6:45, 7:45 & 8:45pm

ºoº HOLIDAY HINTS: ºoº

ºoº Complimentary Holiday Treats available in Liberty Square, & Tomorrowland.

ºoº Fireworks Tip: Tonight's special presentation of Wishes, an enchanted fireworks spectacular, can be viewed from anywhere within the Magic Kingdom.

ºoº Don't miss the chance to meet Santa Claus next to City Hall in Town Square.

ºoº Parade Tip: The second performance of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is typically less crowded.

ºoº Complimentary Photos are available in Adventureland, & Tomorrowland.

ºoº Vist your favorite Disney Character Friends throughout the Magic Kingdom.

ºoº Best dining opportunities are at Pecos Bill's Cafe in Frontierland, and Cosmic Ray's Starlght Cafe in Tomorrowland.

ºoº For full service dining, try Tony's Town Square Restaurant in Town Square or Liberty Tree Tavern in Liberty Square.

(Inside the MVMCP Guidemap is a Magic Kingdom map, of course. The new Fantasyland Holiday Hop has a star marking the place somewhere between the Dumbo attraction and Ariel's Grotto. Everything that I have written above is written directly as it is written from the MVMCP Guidemap. This Hop thing and the following are my best guesstamate from the location of the different symbols on the map.)

It shows the parade route, and symbols of "gingerbread men" that shows three locations to get your Cookies and Chocolate Milk. Symbols of "Mickey's pointing hand" showing nine places to visit Disney Characters. Symbols of a "flashing camera" showing two locations to have your Family Photo and to pick up your MVMCP Button. Symbol of a Santa hat to see Santa Claus.

To the left of the map is a list of Attractions, Shops, Food, & Beverages. Here is the List:

ºoº MAIN STREET, U.S.A. ºoº

Food and Beverages:
Casey's Corner - Hot Dogs & Fries.
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - Ice Cream.
Main Street Bakery - Fresh Baked Goodies
Tony's Town Square Restaurant - Full Service Italian Entrees and Salads.

ºoº ADVENTURELAND ºoº

Attractions:
Pirates of the Caribbean
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin

ºoº FRONTIERLAND ºoº

Attractions:
Splash Mountain
Country Bear Jamboree
Frontierland Shootin' Arcade
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Food & Beverages:
Pecos Bill's Cafe - Cheeseburgers & Hot Dogs
Westward Ho - Quick Bites
Frontierland Turkey Leg

ºoº LIBERTY SQUARE ºoº

Attractions:
The Haunted Mansion

Food & Beverage:
Liberty Tavern - Family Style Character Dining
Sleepy Hollow - Quick Bites
Liberty Square Hot Dog

ºoº FANTASYLAND ºoº

Attractions:
Peter Pan's Flight
Cinderella's Golden Carousel
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Mickey's PhilarMagic
Snow White's Scary Adventure
Winne the Pooh
Mad Tea Party

Food & Beverage:
Mrs. Pott's Cupboard - Ice Cream

ºoº TOMORROWLAND ºoº

Attractions:
Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
Space Mountain
Astro Orbiter
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Carousel of Progress
(NEW) Stitch's Great Escape
Tomorrowland Arcade

Food & Beverage:
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Cheeseburgers & Chicken
The Lunching Pad at Rockettower Plaza - Quick Bites

Well...that's all. I know there are some changes from last year to this year. I am on the clock at FedEx/Kinko's Store on the internet, and it is midnight, and I have been up over 32 hours in a row, so I'll let you compare the list to the one on my 2003 MVMCP Guidemap with the link below:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=654434

But this should give some newbies an idea of what to expect and what to plan for.

ºoº Have fun planning.

ºoº Sincerely, Ray

Here is information on the map again and I will try to describe "Where TO Find...". Of course these may change a little bit this year, but most of locations are about the same. Maybe this can help you plan, too.

1. Where is Santa Claus to take pictures with the kids of all ages sitting on his lap?"

ºoº Besides seeing Santa high on his chair in the parade, he was located in only one spot. As you enter the MK, and walk under the railroa station, go to your LEFT side. Santa is located outside on the left side of the City Hall. Usually you will see the Popcorn vendor on the curb. Look to your left. He'll be waving to you...ho...ho...ho.

2. Where do you go to get your free holiday pictures taken and free MVMCP Button? (Note: Fill out a card for every member in your family to get a picture for each ticket that you bought. Except for the pictures that you want, and you take a family picture, make out the other cards to the grandparents address or some other friend.) This year there are only two places. My favorite is in Adventureland where the cookies and hot cocoa were near by.

ºoº In Advertureland, as you cross the bridge on your right near the Alola Isle dole whip place The Magic Carpets of Alladin.

ºoº This year in the Tomorrowland near the Timekeeper before you reach Buzz.

3. There were only three places to find cookies and cocoa:

ºoº In Adventureland right next to the photo taking place on your right as you cross the bridge between the Aloha Isle Dole Whip place and the attraction, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin. This is my favorite place to go.

ºoº In Liberty Square, it appears to be somewhere around the Liberty Tree Tavern restaurant if the symbol is in the right place.

ºoº At the counter service of the Plaza Pavilion. If you were walking up Mainstreet, you could hang a right before the bridge next to the Plaza Ice Cream Shop and walk straight to the Plaza Pavilion counter. To get a picture, just continue around to your left to the Tomorrowland Timekeeper area.

4. There are nine Favorite Character locations on the map. I don't remember who they were.

ºoº In the center circle of Mainstreet between the flag pole and the huge christmas tree.

ºoº In Adventureland between the Swiss Family Treehouse and the Jungle Cruise on the left.

ºoº In Adventureland in front of the Caribbean Cruise.

ºoº In Frontierland, between the Shootin' Arcade and the Country Bear Jamboree.

ºoº In Liberty Square near the River Boat as best as I can make out on the map

ºoº In Fantasyland near the closed "it's a small world."

ºoº Between the Fantasyland Mad Tea Party attraction and the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway.

Sometimes, near the end of MVMCP, as everyone is leaving, several Disney Characters appear in front of the Town Square Exposition Hall.

Sincerely, Ray

OMG!!! Thank you very much! This is just what I was waiting for---and right on time!!

Thanks Ray. That's great info to have.

Were the characters not in the Toontown tent this year? We had them all to ourselves last year back in the tent. That's where we saw Mickey and Minnie in their Christmas best! Do you know where we'll find them this year?

Thanks again. Hope you get some sleep!

Thanks, Ray !!! You're the best - soooo good to us !!! Hope you're having a wonderful time !!! :smooth:

"Officially" the party starts at 7pm, but I find it interesting that some of the shows are scheduled in the 6:00 hour. Maybe an attempt to keep Tomorrowland from getting so congested.

Ray,
You are already there!!! I am jealous! How long are you staying? A month? (LOL!)

:cheer2: :mickeybar

I was hoping someone would post this information. Thanks a lot!!!!!!! :cool1:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post all that! DH will be thrilled to hear COP is opened. We always seem to miss it.

Thanks for all the great information. Be joining you in WDW in few days.
Can't wait!!!

32 hours!!??

Wow hope you get some sleep soon! :)

Thanks for this- The character Dance Party in Fantasyland sounds like fun!

Thank you Ray!

Can I ask a dumb question???

What kind of cookies did they have? Please tell me there are some without nuts in the them...

I have not been to this years party but for the past few years they have had sugar cookies. (HARD sugar cookies) Not sure about the nuts part, but the industrial boxes are right there so you should be able to check the ingredients pretty easy! (If you can't eat them you are not missing much! LOL!)

Thanks so much Ray......SEE YA REAL SOON!
mx27.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts