ºoº disney on your license plate ºoº

Funball

DIS Veteran
If you could put disney on your license plates for your car what would be? what would it say? how would you spell that one word?

if i could put disney on my license plate it be this : " DCA LVR"

:cheer2: pirate:

I have a story, when DD10 was little little (like 4 or 5) she called our minivan the vam. After we started to go to DL a lot we started calling it the Disney Vam so if I could I would put dsnyvam on our plates. :)

maybe my next car will get my disboard screen name "funball" ha aha aha a haa

or "disbrdr" haa haa

3 choices- DL heart er (the heart symbol), cndrlla or glsslpr or something like that.

I like this thread... Every car I have ever owned had personalized plates on it.. Don't know why, I just like to be different. ;) I think if I had to choose a disney one it would be wndpooh since that has been my nickname since birth..
I am patiently waiting for my new plates to come for my car. It has been over 8 weeks and I can't take it anymore!! I feel very "generic" driving around with normal plates. My DH has been driving my truck around, thankfully for him I don't have girlie plates on it...

Here's my license plate. Believe me, there are a ton of us Disney lovers out there!!! It took me forever to find a Disney plate that wasn't already taken!

CopyofFeb2008019.jpg

I thought of like more

Msehse --mouse house

♥castle -love castle

Crmlaple♥-carmel apple lover

DSCN3583.jpg

Here's mine in Hawaii.

Someone else beat me to my signature call-sign.

img_0028.jpg

My license plate is DISNYGK and I love it, totally worth the personalized plate fee I just had to pay to renew my registration.

Too many Mickey Mouse lovers here in NY..I ended up with MKYMSE9.
one thru eight were taken! as was every other configuration. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter