ºoº California Adventure Map & Attractions ºoº

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
11450dcamap05.jpg

HOLLYWOOD PICTURES BACKLOT
ATTRACTIONS
1. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (FP)
2. Disney's Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular
3. Playhouse Disney - Live on Stage
4. Muppet Vision 3D
5. Disney Animation
6. The Hollywood Backlot Stage
DINING
7. Award Wieners
8. Schmoozies

SUNSHINE PLAZA
DINING
9. Bakers Field Bakery
10. Bur-r-r Bank Ice Cream

A Bugs Land
ATTRACTIONS
Flik's Fun Fair
11. Flik's Flyers
12. Francis' Ladybug Boogie
13. Heimlich's Chew Chew Train
14. Princess Dot Puddle Park
15. Tuck & Roll's Drive 'Em Buggies
16. It's Tough to be a Bug
17. Bountiful Valley Farm

PARADISE PIER
ATTRACTIONS
18. California Screamin' (FP)
19. Maliboomer
20. Sun Wheel
21. Mulholland Madness (FP)
22. Orange Stinger
23. Golden Zephyr
24. King Triton's Carousel
25. Jumpin' Jellyfish
26. S.S. rustworthy
27. Games of the Baordwalk
DINING
28. Ariel's Grotto (character dining-PS)
29. Burger Invasion
30. Pizza Oom Mow Mow
31. Strips Dips 'n Chips

GOLDEN STATE
ATTRACTIONS
Condor Flats
32. Soarin' Over California (FP)
Grizzly Peak Recreation Area
33. Grizzly River Run (FP)
34. Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
The Bay Area
35. Golden Dreams
Golden Vine Winery
36. Seasons of the Vine
Pacific Wharf
37. Mission Tortilla Factory
38. The Bakery Tour
DINING
39. Pacific Wharf Cafe
40. Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill
41. Pacific Wharf Distribution Co
42. Taste Pilot's Grill
43. The Vineyard Room at the Golden Vine Winery (PS)
44. Wine Country Trattoria at the Golden Vine Winery (PS)

Notes:

The parade route is pretty long, and there is a lot of room to sit and enjoy it. If you would like to watch the parade, and then watch the fireworks at Disneyland, watch the parade from the Sunshine Plaza area, then head over to Disneyland (with the other few hundred guests).

Don't miss Animation in Hollywood Backlot - there are interactive things to do, and this is really a nice place to enjoy, especially on a hot or rainy day.

I recommend watching Golden Dreams - it shows the various cultures and sacrifices that make up this great state.

Mary Jo said:
The parade route is pretty long, and there is a lot of room to sit and enjoy it. If you would like to watch the parade, and then watch the fireworks at Disneyland, watch the parade from the Sunshine Plaza area, then head over to Disneyland (with the other few hundred guests).
At which end of the park does the Electrical Parade start? How long does it take for the beginning of the parade to get to the end of the route since it is such a long parade?

Thanks! Just two more days until I return to where it all began for me! :cool1:

The parade starts from the Sunshine Plaza. I don't know how long it takes to get to the other end - I never watched it from there. :)

Thanks Mary Jo!

So, hypothetically, we should be able to play in Paradise Pier while folks line the streets of Sunshine Plaza then pop down and find a spot to watch the parade shortly after the start time?

And, a corralary question. Does the Sunshine Plaza area tend to be the most crowded during parade time? And, is there a "secret" spot that fills up late (like in front of Harmony Barbershop at WDW's MK)?

I am assuming a lot of folks watch from Sunshine Plaza so they can make the mad dash to DL when it's over for the fireworks. Since we are saving the DL fireworks for Sunday, we won't mind being at the end of the parade route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter