ºoº Anyone going on the DCL Wonder 2004 Mousefest cruise?

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
ºoº Here are some of the 2004 Mousefest tenative meets on the DCL Wonder that I will try to attend that are listed as of 8/30/04:

ºoº Bon Voyage Party 12/5 at 4:30 with all the different Disney webmasters, and Disney book authors.

ºoº Sunrise Walk 12/6 at 7:15 with Deb Wills from www.AllEarsNet.com .

ºoº 'Round Nassau Town Walking Tour 12/6 at 10:00 A.M. with Dave Marx at www.PassPorter.com

ºoº WaveBands in Route 66 70's Disco Party 12/7 at 10:00 P.M. with Dave Marx, et.al.

ºoº Celebrity Breakfast at Parrot Cay 12/8 at 9:00 with all the Disney Webmasters and Disney authors.

ºoº Hidden Mickey Hunt 12/8 at 10:00 A.M. with Steve Barrett, the author of the hidden mickey's book.

ºoº So who else is going?

ºoº Thank you inadvance. ºoº

ºoº Ray ºoº

ºoº I've started a thread on the DIS Cruise meets forum, but I wasn't getting much of a response. Here is the link to that thread:

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=623076

will be there.

Wonder first sailing since dry dock today (sunday 17 Oct). We will be entertained on a very nice refurbished boat come Dec 5!

The speculation is the changes will be the same as magic catering to teens and adults:
1. The ESPN Skybox will be converted to "Stacks" a teen club.
2. Off Beat will become "Diversions," an Irish pub/sports bar.
3. Common Grounds will be converted to the Quiet Cove Cafe, a cognac, cigars, specialty coffee gathering point for grown ups. Lots of stainless steel and 1930's motif.
4. Morty the Magician's show will be retired to make way for "Golden Mickeys," an academy awards show themed event.

thanks

Jay

I moved this over to the Cruise Meets board so people who are searching for others on a specific date will see it.

Barb

Originally posted by inkkognito
I moved this over to the Cruise Meets board so people who are searching for others on a specific date will see it.

Barb

Thank you for the thought inkkognito. I have a thread on the DIS Cruise Meets Board already for about 2 months and I wasn't getting much response.

That is why I posted the DIS Mousefest Cruise link on this thread so that they could go to my main thread on the December 5th Mousefest Wonder Cruise Meet.

Since you moved this thread. Could you please just delete this particular thread so that I won't have two DIS December 5th Wonder Cruise Meet threads on the same DIS Cruise Meet Boards.

:wave: Thank you disneyra for the great information. I hope to see you there.

Can you post on my other thread if you see this before inkkognito deletes this thread.

The link to my main thread is in my thread above.

Thank you in advance, Ray :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter