ºoº 2003 MVMCP Guidemap times, food, photo, character, & cookie & cocoa info ºoº

Ray, thank you for this great information. How wonderful that you took so much time to put all this info together. I can't believe today is the first time I have seen this. I copied it and will probably spend all night tonite going over this and planning a tentative schedule.

This is exactly why I love you Disers so much. You just have to ask and they go out of their way to answer your question.

We are going to MVMCP on Dec. 2. Hope to see some of you guys there. Wish I could get down for the meet on Nov. 30 but schedules didn't work out.

Originally posted by northern michigan
Really great info. I'm glad you all kept this thread going. I missed it when it was new. I'm surprising DH, DD12, and DD8 with tickets to MVMCP on our day of arrival (Dec 17th). This will help to explain it all.

Looking forward to a copy of this years MVMCP guidemap. Have a great time!

:wave: Hi, northern michigan. You're welcome. You have a magical time, too.

Ray :wave:

Originally posted by kar313
Ray, thank you for this great information. How wonderful that you took so much time to put all this info together. I can't believe today is the first time I have seen this. I copied it and will probably spend all night tonite going over this and planning a tentative schedule.

This is exactly why I love you Disers so much. You just have to ask and they go out of their way to answer your question.

We are going to MVMCP on Dec. 2. Hope to see some of you guys there. Wish I could get down for the meet on Nov. 30 but schedules didn't work out.

:wave: Hi, kar313. You're very welcome, and you have a magical time.

hi everyone:wave: We'll be there on the 5th:D I'm just starting to get excited about this trip- plus it's pretty cool that i get to share it with my son Ian:D

Does anyone know about what time it gets dark in Florida in mid December? Just curious if some activities are better to see after dark.
Thanks!

Originally posted by DVCPAM
Does anyone know about what time it gets dark in Florida in mid December? Just curious if some activities are better to see after dark.
Thanks!

:wave: Hi, DVCPam. Atlanta and Orlando sunset is about the same. It starts to get dark around 1800. A little earlier if it is a cloudy, rainy day.

Maybe someone else can help with a better answer.

Thank you for the info about what time it gets dark. Up here in New Hampshire darkness falls closer to 4:30 that time of year. That's a great link, too. Thank you!
~Pam

Originally posted by DVCPAM
Thank you for the info about what time it gets dark. Up here in New Hampshire darkness falls closer to 4:30 that time of year. That's a great link, too. Thank you!
~Pam

You're welcome. They used to turn on the lights at dusk, which is a little before 1800 or earlier.

:wave: Ray

Thanks, Ray - when are you hoping to post us a schedule for this year? We're leaving on Thurs and I'm hoping someone who gets to the party this weekend will have time to post . . . .
. . . . Dec. is almost here !!!:smooth: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Originally posted by bjakmom
Thanks, Ray - when are you hoping to post us a schedule for this year? We're leaving on Thurs and I'm hoping someone who gets to the party this weekend will have time to post . . . .
. . . . Dec. is almost here !!!:smooth: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

After I get off work Sunday morning, I make a short stop home to gather my luggage, shower, etc.. Then my plan is to drive straight to Orlando and check in to the Marriott.

I might have to make a few stops if I get sleepy. But then I have a priority seating at the Contemporary California Grill at 2030 to have some coffee and and watch the 2115 MVMCP Holiday Wishes fireworks from the restaurant.

My plan is to try and walk over to the Magic Kingdom and pick up a MVMCP Guidemap. If I am early to WDW, I will pick it up first. Then if the CR has a computer open to rent, I will try and put the information in then.

If their computer business center isn't open, after the fireworks. I'll need to drive over to the Kinko's/FedEx store on Apoko Drive to rent one of their computers. I read that they are open 24 hours, but on the weekends they close at midnight on the weekends.

If all that fails, I'll print it the next morning at Kinko's/FedEx around 1100. I'll probably oversleep since I will have been up since 1700 on Saturday...lol.

But that's my plan.

I can't wait to get there. On November 30th, I will actually be going to MVMCP.

So, hopefully...I get to WDW early...my right leg is not hurting...the CR computer business store is open...and the DIS is back up.

Sincerely, Ray :wave:

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
Looking forward to seeing you again, Ray, and so many others from here on the DIS. ::MickeyMo :wave: ::MinnieMo

Me, too, Dan. Not much longer to wait.

Thanks, Ray ! Have a wonderful and safe trip ! I'll really be looking forward to seeing the 'updated' DIS and hearing from you !!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter