°o° We're Busy, We're on Vacation! Our own California Adventure.°o°- w/ theme song

Well, as I said earlier, we noticed the main park filling up. We weren't packed in like sardines, but felt it was time to visit California Adventure (CA). We were in Toon Town which feelt like being on the opposite side of the planet-plant- planet (echo here). So, we trecked to the main gate and walked across to C.A.. MK#3 was concerned that her 'Ariel' stamp was going to wear off. I told her, if it wears off, let me know so we can deal with it then ;).

While walking across the bricks, I knew remotely where ODF, gnbuggy, and Disneyland1084's bricks were. I forgot my Jack Sparrow compass at home and the loverly map ODF sent me via e-mail. Using the compass in the middle of the bricks, I guessed where the bricks were and waved to them as we were walking. My MKs know I do this kind of wacky thing so, they started waving too. We got through the gate with no problems. As we passed the shops, we heard Pixar music, then some one said, 'THE PARADE IS STARTING'!

Usually, if there's a parade, dh doesn't want any part of it. He walked in many parades when he was in Army ROTC and had his fill for a lifetime. I too walked in parades, yet c'mon, kids are going to want to see a parade. Amazingly, my husband stopped. I was short of a snarky comment, but held my breath to see what would happen next. My SIL commented that there'd be a lot of bubble during the parade, so knowing MK#4 would like that part of the parade, we parked the older kids up front and we with the strollers stayed back by trash cans and speakers. All the kids enjoyed the parade b/c they were up close. Since the parade crowd wasn't too thick, the characters were able to interact with the kids as they made their way down the parade route. I believe the parade is one of their fondest memories of the trip. After the parade was over and we watched the bubbles float straight up in the air, we made our way to the ride, California Screamin'. More to come hopefully faster than snail speed :snail: ....

:hyper::hyper::hyper: A new report yeah I am so excited. :goodvibes Thanks LB for waving at our brick it was very excited to have some attention :hug:

Thanks for the update! Hope ya'll are having a Happy Easter. :)

IMG_0928.jpg

:car: We're starting our journey home, but I have to share about our adventure yesterday. We drove through a sand storm. Imagine, pink sand blowing everywhere! We even saw a bull (complete with horns) laying by the side of the road. It was truly an amazing detour to remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter