°o° H I D D E N _ M I C K E Y _ F O R _ H A I T I °o° - Over $500 raised so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippy

Hidden Mickey for Haiti
Thanks to the kindness and generosity, the "little charity drive that could" is now over halfway toward reaching its goal of raising $1,000 for relief in Haiti. :yay:

Please note that this has now been "DIS approved." :worship:

With as little as $1, you can donate directly to the charity of your choice, and get information on a very special Hidden Mickey, commissioned for this very purpose! You can even bid to be recognized as the "official discoverer" :wizard: of the Hidden Mickey!

:littleangel: On behalf of those suffering, thank you very much for your support! :littleangel:

Please leave a comment here if you believe this is a cause worthy of visibility in the forum.

:goodvibesCongratulations! But does it need two threads?

I am not sure how to respond to the question. There isn't a finite number of threads which need to be conserved right? :scared: I guess I just don't understand forum posting protocol in the same way as you.

I am sorry if I did something wrong, but I thought that people might want to be able to see at-a-glance that "the little thread that could" is already doing a good job in raising money for Haiti's earthquake victims. To me, this is significant, and informing skeptical potential donors, or those who tried to visit the thread when it was temporarily disabled, makes good sense.

I'm not sure what else to say, other than I am sorry, and... uhm, feel free to join our little cause! Every dollar gets us closer to the goal, and will help save lives and ease suffering.

-Slippy

Since there is already a thread going on this, we're just going to go ahead & close this one. The original thread can be bumped to the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!