¤*~*¤May/June 2013 ¤*~*¤Trip Planning Thread

Do you want a special Mickey Head to signify our group?

• Yes - The Lime Green Mickey Head for DISBoards!

• Yes - Let's choose our own design

• No thanks - not interested

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kids still love many parts of Disney but Character meals are not at the top of thier list anymore so I have been reading reviews and it looks like Big Thunder BBQ has good reviews. For Disney prices, $24, isn't that bad. I decided to make ressies there for 6/5 1130 and sent an email and got reply in about 1 hour with confirmation.

Looked at DCA menus and son(12) is a little more picky then daughter and not many items he would like at table service so I'm thinking flo's it is. Does anyone know what time they serve breakfast until. We are more a 1100ish eating family. Not early breakfast or late lunch people.
We LOVED the Big Thunder BBQ!

So excited! 6 more days for me. Yesterday was my birthday so I got $75 in Disney GC to add to my churro fund :rotfl:.

Last day of work is always the longest :worried:

I saw that there is 20% off for Disney Hotels thread looked but I can't bring myself to pay that much for a 2 queen room when we are pay $550 for 3 doubles(2 rooms) at Best Western Plus Inn. Seperate rooms with a DD17 and DS12 are so needed.

Just finished the packing. Now I'm working on RideMax plans. Probably won't be able to sleep tonight. Does anyone know if toontown still opens 1 hour after park opening?

Just a head's up....I just checked the park schedule and from June 4th- June 7th Dumbo will be down for refurbishment! :sad1:

It'll be up June 10, right? If we don't get to do Dumbo, I'm going to die. That is the main thing we are doing. Oh, lord, now I have to worry!

Just a head's up....I just checked the park schedule and from June 4th- June 7th Dumbo will be down for refurbishment! :sad1:

Yes! Thanks for the heads up. I would have completely missed that. Little Llama is 10 now and I do not think Dumbo is high on her list. However, I am sure she will want to ride it at least one more time.

Across the street now! So close I can smell Disney. I do not think I can wait two days.

15 more minutes of work. I got everything done I wanted to and there really shouldn't be anything pressing while I'm gone. So yeah...now I wait.

I got us checked-in for our SW flights. We had 4 confirmation numbers due to booking with points and I didn't do it quite as smoothly as hoped but our highest number is B14.

I am more nervous about this trip than excited I think! It's a different location and we have more transportation to deal with and San Diego. It's not like WDW where you don't have to handle your luggage and we stay for the week relying on Disney to do everything ;)

Well DH went up into the attic tonight and got all of our suitcases down along with our backpack that we will use in the parks. We plan on going through our closet and pull out our clothes that we are going to wear tomorrow and start placing items into our bags (the major packing will be done on Tuesday while the girls are in school). For some reason 5 days still feels far away but in all actuality it isn't :scared1:. At least all of our shopping is done, unless DH decides he needs to go to the mall tomorrow :sad2:.

15 more minutes of work. I got everything done I wanted to and there really shouldn't be anything pressing while I'm gone. So yeah...now I wait.

I got us checked-in for our SW flights. We had 4 confirmation numbers due to booking with points and I didn't do it quite as smoothly as hoped but our highest number is B14.

I am more nervous about this trip than excited I think! It's a different location and we have more transportation to deal with and San Diego. It's not like WDW where you don't have to handle your luggage and we stay for the week relying on Disney to do everything ;)

Better boarding passes then us. I got on right at 24 hours and lowest number is B22. I just hope we aren't way in the back

4 more days. I've got to get through my store's inventory which is tonight and tomorrow, then do two overnight shifts to set a new aisle of products :scared1:. But the end result will be going to The Happiest Place on Earth :cool1: Between all that I still have to find time to pack :scratchin.

How exciting, we will be there the same time! :goodvibes We are staying 2 nights at Hojo's then 3 nights at PPH! :cool1: Somewhere in the middle we will go to Legoland for a day. Where are you staying? :)

We are doing almost the same thing, except 3 nights at Ho Jo's, then 2 nights PPH, with Vegas in between! :cool1: We leave this Thursday (although we leave our house Wednesday night, since we fly out on a "red-eye" flight)

4 more days. I've got to get through my store's inventory which is tonight and tomorrow, then do two overnight shifts to set a new aisle of products :scared1:. But the end result will be going to The Happiest Place on Earth :cool1: Between all that I still have to find time to pack :scratchin.

Hopefully these next 4 days will fly by :goodvibes, we are going to be there the same time too. Spending 1 night at DLH and then 8 nights at VGC. We finally started our packing today (the girls are done), now I am off to do DH and my packing.

We are doing almost the same thing, except 3 nights at Ho Jo's, then 2 nights PPH, with Vegas in between! :cool1: We leave this Thursday (although we leave our house Wednesday night, since we fly out on a "red-eye" flight)

Awesome!! I hope to see you in the parks! Will you be wearing a mickey head?:goodvibes Vegas too? Lucky!! I am seriously thinking of taking my DD6 on a Vegas trip in August. They have a new Cirque Michael Jackson show and she is a huge fan!! I have never been there and I live 6 hours away by car!!:scratchin Perhaps I will see you in one of the hotels!!pixiedust:

Bags are all packed and last day of work today!! Woohoo!!:dance3: Crossing my fingers that the day will not go slow! Can't wait to be in our happy place!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter