£9 Travelodge

Late I would imagine - its right next to the Travel Lodge. Theres also a Frakie and Bennys, Pizza Hut and something else I think

And the nightclub i have wanted to go to for like aggggesssss....:lmao:

Think we will get a Burger King then go bed, im just happy i can get up at 6ish instead of 4am lol.

We stay in Travel Lodges a lot- we go down to Cambridge a lot and stay in whichever one we can get the best deal - we are going in Oct for 2 nights and staying in Ely for 2 night and then just outside Cambridge for the other - not £9 rooms but still cheap - £29 I think.
I posted on another thread that we've got 3 nights down there in Dec with £9 rooms.

The one in Durham is also very nice

Aye I booked a £29 one for the night before our flight at Dreghorn which is next (well really near to the airport) but to book on the way back was gonna cost £60 and I am really tight!:rotfl: So at about 9.30 pm we have to travel to falkirk (well grangemouth, hopefully only a 30 min drive) with 2 tired kiddies....:woohoo: That will be fun!!:rolleyes1

I love getting travelodges cheap...I spend 12 and a half hours yesterday getting those 4...no word of a lie, the website kept shutting down! I had a headache from hell!!!:rotfl: But hey £36 for 4 nights!!! Bargain!:lmao:

Aye I booked a £29 one for the night before our flight at Dreghorn which is next (well really near to the airport) but to book on the way back was gonna cost £60 and I am really tight!:rotfl: So at about 9.30 pm we have to travel to falkirk (well grangemouth, hopefully only a 30 min drive) with 2 tired kiddies....:woohoo: That will be fun!!:rolleyes1

I love getting travelodges cheap...I spend 12 and a half hours yesterday getting those 4...no word of a lie, the website kept shutting down! I had a headache from hell!!!:rotfl: But hey £36 for 4 nights!!! Bargain!:lmao:

That kept happening with DH as well - the PC was nearly through the window

That kept happening with DH as well - the PC was nearly through the window

It was horrid eh? I would go to book it and it would say server busy!!:eek: But hey its all good in the end!! Its defo worth it!!!:woohoo:

the site kept crashing yesterday due to the amount of people trying to book these deals , as they only went on sale at 6am

we booked a few weeks ago for nov , got 2 nites in liverpool for £29

I thought the £9 rooms had been on sale for a while....guess i was wrong so glad i got my room now.

the site kept crashing yesterday due to the amount of people trying to book these deals , as they only went on sale at 6am

Aye I was on from 7am onwards only moving to put my kids to school, nursery and to go to the loo, I was starving but I wanted and needed a bargain!!!:rotfl:

They were meant to go on sale at 6.am but we actually booked them the evening before - so did loads of others judging by the amount of people on the site then as well

We stay in Travel Lodges a lot- we go down to Cambridge a lot and stay in whichever one we can get the best deal - we are going in Oct for 2 nights and staying in Ely for 2 night and then just outside Cambridge for the other - not £9 rooms but still cheap - £29 I think.
I posted on another thread that we've got 3 nights down there in Dec with £9 rooms.

The one in Durham is also very nice

We stay in alot of travelodges esp around Cambridge too...

They were meant to go on sale at 6.am but we actually booked them the evening before - so did loads of others judging by the amount of people on the site then as well

I went on the night before too but couldn't get any, they were all at the higher price?:confused3 Are you on MSE too?...You'd never spot who I am there eh?:rolleyes1 :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter