£450 enough for 3 nights?

Megadethrules

Ryanair take the money immediately from your account; ironically, the longer you wait the more the price goes up. I assume that you don't have access to a credit card and hence cannae delay payment for a month that way?If ye do knock the holiday date back tae July, mind that the Scottish school holidays are in full swing and flights get mair expensive.

Beauvais to DLP by car; I priced it, and it was exhorbitant for a 37 year old so I hate to think how much for a young chap such as you. Bus/Train is probably the best bet.

Ye'll be surprised at how expensive it is to eat at the resort, other than at the likes of McDs. Get somewhere that does a guid breakfast and make sure you fuel up!

We shopped around for alternative package operators this year but found that DLP themselves were still cheapest for the "official" resort hotels and ticket combinations.

Final thing, if you're departure is mair than 4 or 5 weeks away and ye can scrape together £60 or so, you can become a DLP shareholder and get discounts of between 10 and 15% on a wide range of things fae hotels tae table service restaurants. There's a thread oan it here, although I suspect it might be outwith yer budget.

Hi megadethrules, welcome to the DIS! :welcome:
Is the walk from Santa Fe to the park nice? I know its only about 15 minutes to the park so I probably wont bother with the shuttle bus.

Yes, it's a very pleasant walk along the canal and through the Village. :goodvibes

Hi megadethrules, welcome to the DIS! :welcome:

Yes, it's a very pleasant walk along the canal and through the Village. :goodvibes

Thanks, sounds great!

Well everyone, 60 days prior to going would be some time in july, and I'm not sure if I'll have enough by then. So it looks like I have a few options.

Avoid pre booking and chance it and book it online closer to the date and pay in full (may not be able to get reservations so soon though!)

Or leave it and go in October for halloween, but from what I know its more expensive then.

Im too determined to let it slip though, i'll figure something out for september!

thanks for all the help.

Turns out I will have enough money by the 14th of July.

So people, do you think that will be far enough in advance to book Santa For the 9th of September online?

If not I'll go for the 14th of October...

oooh choices.

Avoid school holidays, bearing in mind that the these vary throughout Europe (but the English, French, and Germans are the obvious ones) and you should be okay. Also take a look at DLP's site and make sure that there are no special events planned which might crown oot the park.

Avoid school holidays, bearing in mind that the these vary throughout Europe (but the English, French, and Germans are the obvious ones) and you should be okay. Also take a look at DLP's site and make sure that there are no special events planned which might crown oot the park.

Cool , thanks a lot.

By the way, for all of you who've had breakfast in Santa Fe, what's it like?

(We'll most probably try and get the Fantasyland breakfast anyway, but just out of curiosity)

(We'll most probably try and get the Fantasyland breakfast anyway, but just out of curiosity)

Getting more anxious by the day! I will probably have enough for the booking by payday, but unfortunately im relying on my 18 year old friends doing the same!

The wait is terrible.

We had breakfast in Santa Fe last year and it was fine. There was a good choice of croissants, rolls, pain au chocolat with jams, choc spread etc Also ham and cheese (but in cubes), yoghurts and hot and cold drinks. The only real problem we had was it was very busy and was difficult to find a table. But we were at the parks in high season it may not be as bad when you go.

This year we didnt eat there as we got one day character b fast and one day GMF.

Sorry to be a pain, but one final question please.

What's the GMF breakfast like? Better than standard Santa Fe I assume!

The GMF breakfat is the same as SL standard. I think it sounds similar except you get fruit salad as well.:goodvibes

PS I don't know where about in Scotland you are but we have managed to get air France flights to CDG for £90 before and the travel to the parks is easier from there than Beauvais

The GMF breakfat is the same as SL standard. I think it sounds similar except you get fruit salad as well.:goodvibes

PS I don't know where about in Scotland you are but we have managed to get air France flights to CDG for £90 before and the travel to the parks is easier from there than Beauvais

Thanks a lot. I'm in Coatbridge so Glasgow and Edinburgh are easy. I'll keep that in mind :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts