£175 Off Voucher....that really works

Jeccaboos

<font color=green>it is worth going just for the v
Might be of use to someone, definitely worth comparing prices - I just priced up a 2 night weekend trip in March for 1 adult, 1 child at the Sequoia Lodge and it came out at £262.... midweek is just £172 :thumbsup2 I compared it through the normal offers (free dining) and it is definitely £175 cheaper!

Here is the voucher which you would need if you decided to book

http://www.themall.co.uk/userfiles/..._content=voucherlink&utm_campaign=DisneyOffer

The link to the booking site is on there.

Is this just for UK residents or for others too? Do Americans living in Switzerland qualify. Still working on getting DH to go to DL Paris. Now this would be a really good deal. :thumbsup2

Also, would just a print out of the voucher work as an "official copy?"

Thanks for the post!!

You have to print the voucher - I got it through email so assume it would be an official copy :thumbsup2

These are the T&C's - doesn't make any mention of it being UK only:

Terms and Conditions:

(1)Save £175 per standard room on a minimum 2 nights / 3 days Park ticket and Hotel package. Offer is available on one of the following Disney Hotels: Disneyland® Hotel, Disney's Hotel New York®, Disney's Newport Bay Club® or Disney's Sequoia Lodge®. Minimum 1 hotel per arrival date. For arrivals until 31/03/10, except from 19/12/09 - 1/01/10 inclusive, from 14 - 18/02/2010 and from 21 - 24/03/2010.

(2)Combinable with Kids Under 7 Stay & Play FREE. For each adult package purchased to arrive from now until 2nd Jan 2010, all children (aged 3-6yrs) get free accommodation and unlimited entry to both Disney® Parks. Also combinable with kids under 12 Stay & Play free. For each adult package purchased to arrive from 3rd Jan - 1st Apr 2010, up to 3 children (aged 0-11 yrs) get free accommodation and unlimited entry to both Disney® Parks. Minimum one paying adult per standard room booked up to maximum occupancy of hotel room. Proof of Kids age will be required at the check-in. Not available on transport or other options. Offer subject to availability for new bookings only. No cash alternative or substitute offer available and cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer is valid on presentation of this voucher and must be surrendered upon check-in at hotel. Only one £175 off voucher can be redeemed per booking. Standard terms and conditions apply.

You have to print the voucher - I got it through email so assume it would be an official copy :thumbsup2

These are the T&C's - doesn't make any mention of it being UK only:

Terms and Conditions:

(1)Save £175 per standard room on a minimum 2 nights / 3 days Park ticket and Hotel package. Offer is available on one of the following Disney Hotels: Disneyland® Hotel, Disney's Hotel New York®, Disney's Newport Bay Club® or Disney's Sequoia Lodge®. Minimum 1 hotel per arrival date. For arrivals until 31/03/10, except from 19/12/09 - 1/01/10 inclusive, from 14 - 18/02/2010 and from 21 - 24/03/2010.

(2)Combinable with Kids Under 7 Stay & Play FREE. For each adult package purchased to arrive from now until 2nd Jan 2010, all children (aged 3-6yrs) get free accommodation and unlimited entry to both Disney® Parks. Also combinable with kids under 12 Stay & Play free. For each adult package purchased to arrive from 3rd Jan - 1st Apr 2010, up to 3 children (aged 0-11 yrs) get free accommodation and unlimited entry to both Disney® Parks. Minimum one paying adult per standard room booked up to maximum occupancy of hotel room. Proof of Kids age will be required at the check-in. Not available on transport or other options. Offer subject to availability for new bookings only. No cash alternative or substitute offer available and cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer is valid on presentation of this voucher and must be surrendered upon check-in at hotel. Only one £175 off voucher can be redeemed per booking. Standard terms and conditions apply.

Hmmm I see a catch 22 in this deal - you get kids free but the Free Meals deal doesnt combine with this so its sort of a money-based trade off of the free food

Free meals has to be worth more than £175 !

At least Free Meals are not excluded from Feb half term.

Free meals has to be worth more than £175 !

I don't think it's quite a clean cut as saying one is worth more than the others...

If you're a couple or a single parent and child staying for a short period of time then I would say that £175 off is going to be cheaper because you wouldn't receive £175 worth of food vouchers.

If on the other hand you're a large group, or you're staying for a longer period of time then yes, free meals is going to be the better deal.

I don't think it's quite a clean cut as saying one is worth more than the others...

If you're a couple or a single parent and child staying for a short period of time then I would say that £175 off is going to be cheaper because you wouldn't receive £175 worth of food vouchers.

If on the other hand you're a large group, or you're staying for a longer period of time then yes, free meals is going to be the better deal.

Quite. I am going with my DD for 2 nights. I will arrive late on the Friday night (about 10pm) and leave at 4pm on the Sunday afternoon. There is no way that free meals is worth £175 to me in that time.

Agreed

Should have typed "free meals for us would be worth more than £175"

We never go for less than 3 nights and there are five of us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!