£175 off Offer

zinderella

DIS Veteran
Just appeared in my inbox.....so thought I'd better share!!:thumbsup2

MAGICAL OFFER

SAVE £175 (1)OFF YOUR DISNEYLAND PARIS STAY!

Book a minimum 2 night/3 day stay at a selected Disney hotel and you can save £175 per room booked. Valid for arrivals from 9th January 2011 until 7th November 2011.

PLUS:

Kids under 12 stay & play FREE(2) for arrivals from 1st January -5th April 2011
& Kids under 7 stay & play FREE(2) any arrivals from 6th April - 7th November 2011
Book Now !
Terms and Conditions:

(1) Save £175 per room on a minimum 2 night/3 day stay (hotel & park ticket package). Offer is available on one of the following Disney Hotels: Disneyland® Hotel, Disney's Hotel New York®, Disney's Newport Bay Club® or Disney's Sequoia Lodge®, in the following room types: Standard, Montana, Admiral, Lake View and Family. Minimum 1 hotel per arrival date. For arrivals from 9th January 2011 through to 7th November 2011. Minimum one paying adult per room booked, up to maximum occupancy of hotel room. Not available on transport or other options. Offer subject to availability, for new bookings only. No cash alternative or substitute offer available and can not be combined with any other offers. Only one £175 off voucher can be redeemed per booking.

(2) For each adult holiday package (hotel and park tickets) booked, all children under 12 for arrivals from 1st January until 5th April 2011 and under 7 for arrivals from 6th April-7th November 2011, are offered the same package free, up to maximum occupancy of hotel room. Proof of age required at check-in. Minimum one paying adult per room booked, subject to availability. Offer does not include transport, other options or insurance.
http://offers.disneylandparis.co.uk/MV.xhtml#

Does new bookings only mean no using this as a loophole to upgrade cheaply?

Has anyone managed to find any dates or hotels it applies to yet? i can only seem to get the 10% or 20% off.

I tried October 4 nights Santa Fe and it was more then I paid for 4 nightw at HNY :scared1:

Hmm not received this, sounds interesting - i notice it says "£175 voucher can be redeemed..." - is it like a code?

No, click book now, select the dates and it will bring up all hotels in the offer for the selected dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!