“Must Do” activities for couples away from their kids?

bbmassey

Two Disney Crazed Teachers
My husband let me in on his surprise for our 15th last week as it required me to ask for some time off. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge from December 18th until the 23rd. We went to Disney for the first time last August had a great time. That was a family trip with our two children so our focus was on making it a great trip for them. They were thrilled so mission accomplished. This time the trip is about us. Do you have any suggestions on great activities for couples that we need to know about as we plan our trip? If you have a favorite activity or place to visit let me know where and why. Thanks!

The wife and I had dinner at the castle and loved it. We both thought the food was amazing and just eating in the castle itself was amazing!

We did a carriage ride at Ft. Wilderness last year to look at the Christmas decorations, which was great! We also like to do a monorail crawl with a drink/app at each hotel. California Grill followed by Wishes is very romantic as well.

Highly recommend any of the 16+ years old theme park tours or any signature restaurant!

Have fun!

My husband and I just celebrated our 20th anniversary at WDW. We absolutely loved the Keys to the Kingdom tour!

If I were going with my husband but without my kids, I'd:

1. Go on one of the behind-the-scenes MK tours.
2. Probably do the Wild Africa trek at AK.
3. Eat at Artist Point.
4. Hit every morning and evening EMH.
5. Drink around the world at Epcot. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter