“Fat kids are hard to kidnap”

C

charlie,nj

My son had dress down Friday at his school. A kid who was a little overweight wore a tee shirt that had “Fat kids are hard to kidnap” on it. This is one of the funniest things I have ever heard of. It even tops the time I bumped into a guy who was about 8 feet tall who had a “I eat small people “ tee shirt on. I’m 6’ 7” and the guy scared me…

PS – I can laugh because I was a fat kid…I actually didn’t mind being called fat…what I hated was when sales people called me portly. (slowly I turn….step by step…)

:rotfl: That is great. I think it's wonderful when kids have a sense of humor! :rotfl:

Charlie....I'm glad you were comfortable with yourself as a child.

I can tell you though, honestly.....obesity as a child can be a very tramatic and a harmful thing to some....leaving life-long emotional and social scares.

One of my boys has red hair, although it is actually more auburn now. When he was little, everyone commented on his red hair.
I had a tee shirt made that said, "I know I have red hair. So what""

I like people who could laugh at themselfs

I like people who could laugh at themselfs

Me too Jason......but not when it comes to kids in this sense.....I can't begin to tell you how many young people I've encountered who were obsese....and that have issues that need to be dealt with in their young, and no so young adult lives....from what I've seen....it's seriously not a joking matter.

Originally posted by DawnCt
One of my boys has red hair, although it is actually more auburn now. When he was little, everyone commented on his red hair.
I had a tee shirt made that said, "I know I have red hair. So what""

I have red hair too. I can tell you, when I was a kid I heard and was called everything there is out there about redheads. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!