‘Ohana’s Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo & Stitch

They are only there for breakfast. 'Ohana doesn't server lunch. They only have the character breakfast and then a dinner without the characters.
No characters, but they do some activities with the kiddies like a hoola hoop contest and a push-the-coconuts-with-a-broom race. We're usually seated at one of the outer tables and it can be just a bit hazardous, hee hee.

surely I have pictures of the food uploaded to photobucket??? :rotfl2: I know I have taken the pics....

oh well - do know that this is one character breakfast that gets backlogged - but its still our MUST DO on our departure day - when we are laid back - its Ohana - so from I figure the restaurant is divided into sections - and before they seat an entire section - that entire section must be emptied and then set for the next "group seating" So when you get there the lobby may be crowded and you may see empty seats - I think it helps with the characters!

and its one of our fav character interactions!!

IMG_3810_4.jpg

IMG_3809_4.jpg

sorry about the non food pix - they stop and get you the AWESOME pineapple bread, and they bring out some great tropical juice - fresh fruit (grapes, pineapple etc) then the big skillet of scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, sausage - all you can eat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!