‘Holiday Time at Disneyland’ Tour?

agnes!

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=darkorchid
We're going at Christmas-time this year, it's our first trip (though we're WDW vets with WDW APs,Tables in Wonderland card and yes, I know we must be insane to be doing this). Is this tour worth it? How much was it last year? Does it run the week before/after Christmas? (I haven't found info for this year's Tour, so am looking for people's feedback who took it last year.)

Thanks for any experinces with it - I'm thinking that the priority-boarding alone might be worth the cost...
agnes!
PS - I've looked through the DL@Christmas super-thread, but it's so HUGE that it's hard for me to find specific information.

We're going at Christmas-time this year, it's our first trip (though we're WDW vets with WDW APs,Tables in Wonderland card and yes, I know we must be insane to be doing this). Is this tour worth it? How much was it last year? Does it run the week before/after Christmas? (I haven't found info for this year's Tour, so am looking for people's feedback who took it last year.)

Thanks for any experinces with it - I'm thinking that the priority-boarding alone might be worth the cost...
agnes!
PS - I've looked through the DL@Christmas super-thread, but it's so HUGE that it's hard for me to find specific information.

You don't have to look through the entire Disney at Christmas thread, but since that's the main Disneyland/holiday thread on this board, it has tons of info. All you do is go to that thread, use the Search This Thread feature, and type in "Holiday Tour" or any phrase or word that is the subject of your interest. I've found many things by using that feature. This is why the Search This Thread feature is there - to help people find things in the extra-long threads that they don't want to look through. People have posted photos from their parade seats, recaps of their tour experiences and explained all kinds of things about the tour in that thread. You just have to jump in and join us!

And if you can't find something in the thread, ask a question there and one of us will find it for you.:santa:

This year it is $64 a person regular price. They are already booking. When I called I was given the option of having the tour at noon or at 3 PM, but other people have been reporting their options were 12:30 or 3:30, so maybe it depends on what day of the week you choose? I'm doing a Saturday.

I personally feel it will be worth the cost. Getting to ride HMH and IASWH without waiting will be a nice time saver later in our trip. Getting the gingerbread cookie and cocoa in a keepsake mug is a nice touch. Getting to see the parade from great seats was the biggest draw for us. All the reviews i've read on here have not only been good, but glowing. I've been told if you enjoy Disney and Christmas, it's worth it, lol. I'm very much looking forward to it, and will be posting a full review with pictures and all that as soon as I can. (im taking the tour on the 19th is the month, and hope to at least post a brief review from my hotel that night.)

The Christmas tour is 100% worth it!!!! We loved it last year, we still talk about it!!! It was a lot of fun and highly recommended. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter