•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

That was my thought. I'm not spending $50 dollars a head to make my wife mad, I can do that at home for free. :rotfl2:

I'd need more information before I'd even consider it. How many game are gonna be on? What games are gonna be shown? Are they gonna change the channel on a blowout, possibly upsetting people watching "their team." I wonder what the next use of Reunion station will be when this flops too.

It would be nice if they just gave up on trying to churn more profit and just let it be a community center for DVC members like some other DVC properties have.

*REUNION STATION NEWS:

Reunion Station will be temporarily repurposed for Football Fans....

https://blogmickey.com/2019/09/new-...f-september-14th-at-disneys-wilderness-lodge/
This won't work for us since we will be at the dark side on our only available date...but I think if it was just me and dh, we would do this. The 2 drink limit is strange, though. If you are there for nearly 8 hours I feel it should be more than that to make it worth it for us. I mean, you could sit in your hotel room with the beer you brought from home or from an online grocer and cook a frozen pizza and supplement with a yummy bison burger from Geyser Point to-go for a lot cheaper!

pooh:

Got the call we closed on Aug 18th, took DVC about 2 weeks to load our points, booked a trip for the week after Easter at AKL Jambo when I got the points.

Yours close yet?

Nooo. I returned my closing documents the following morning (with check on 9/29). They’re still waiting on the seller to return their documents. They said we can close once they return them. I just read someone else’s seller took a MONTH to return closing documents. I don’t have enough patience to wait that long. I’m already getting antsy 🤨

Happy you closed quickly AND got to use your points already!!!!!!! 😁

Nooo. I returned my closing documents the following morning (with check on 9/29). They’re still waiting on the seller to return their documents. They said we can close once they return them. I just read someone else’s seller took a MONTH to return closing documents. I don’t have enough patience to wait that long. I’m already getting antsy 🤨

I hope you didn't date the check 9/29. :-)

Hope yours goes quickly from here on out, I know the anxiety and anticipation stinks. If I was selling, I'd want my money ASAP, I can't comprehend the seller dragging their feet. Wishing you more pixie dust.pooh:

I hope you didn't date the check 9/29. :-)

Hope yours goes quickly from here on out, I know the anxiety and anticipation stinks. If I was selling, I'd want my money ASAP, I can't comprehend the seller dragging their feet. Wishing you more pixie dust.pooh:

Thanks!!! 😃 That’s exactly what I said! I don’t get it. I hope something happens this week 🤞🏻

Hope your seller gets things done soon! Our sellers took almost two months, but they were international sellers and made a few mistakes along the way. It was SO hard to wait. Fingers crossed that you close soon!

Hope your seller gets things done soon! Our sellers took almost two months, but they were international sellers and made a few mistakes along the way. It was SO hard to wait. Fingers crossed that you close soon!

O M G

1567970498995.gif

I’d lose my mind. I’m happy you’re closed and done with that! Just crazy!!

O M G

View attachment 433898

I’d lose my mind. I’m happy you’re closed and done with that! Just crazy!!
Haha, yeah. So happy to be done with it. Probably would not buy from an international seller again. I didn't take it well and was probably driving them nuts with my requests for updates. They finally called me with a real update while I was at AK after 1.5 months (also known as the point at which I had expected points would be in my account). I think they were as annoyed with the seller as I was. I was not in jeopardy of losing any points and didn't need them immediately, so that made it a little better.

Haha, yeah. So happy to be done with it. Probably would not buy from an international seller again. I didn't take it well and was probably driving them nuts with my requests for updates. They finally called me with a real update while I was at AK after 1.5 months (also known as the point at which I had expected points would be in my account). I think they were as annoyed with the seller as I was. I was not in jeopardy of losing any points and didn't need them immediately, so that made it a little better.

I don’t blame you, though. Totally unacceptable! Even though you didn’t need the points, it’s just the point of closing in a reasonable amount of time. Hope you don’t have to deal with that again if you should get the itch again!!

I don’t blame you, though. Totally unacceptable! Even though you didn’t need the points, it’s just the point of closing in a reasonable amount of time. Hope you don’t have to deal with that again if you should get the itch again!!
That experience has probably helped me not feel the urge to do it again! That and a husband who would have been happy with just the first contract. Maybe in a few years I will come up with another reason to add on!

I wouldn't paint all international sellers with the actions of one unresponsive seller, my seller was from the UK and from offer to closing in my case was 6 weeks. I believe international contracts have a better shot at passing ROFR. I'm glad everything finally worked out for you.

I wouldn't paint all international sellers with the actions of one unresponsive seller, my seller was from the UK and from offer to closing in my case was 6 weeks. I believe international contracts have a better shot at passing ROFR. I'm glad everything finally worked out for you.

Oh I agree! Sorry if it came across as critical of international sellers as a whole. We were hopeful and that is why we went with an international seller the first time. There isn’t a guarantee either way. I just don’t know if I would do it again as it just adds a little bit of extra complication and I am not patient.

I’m sure most international sellers have no problem completing the process. I wouldn’t discourage anyone from doing it if the contract met their needs.

Yes, they should make it a community hall. These paid events don’t seem to draw many like the ones at TOTWL.

So, I’ll concede, I agree with this. I was completely against a community hall and really, really, really wanted the original ‘pseudo club lounge’ to succeed. But after staying at Boardwalk, and seeing how amazing their community hall is, and how much fun my kids had there, I would love to see it at Copper Creek as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!